⚡the opposite attract⚡

Handy pov :

I like to create some new invention to make the life of other smurfs more easy, I think everyone know it.

" you choose the easy way...why you can't just act like me ?"

Really ? Did you know that I work hard to do that ? And I like that anyway ! My invention are everything for me. You can't just ask me to stop.
" Whatever...I will just ignore him....let's walk a little."
Yeah, I forgot to precise it. Hefty and me had a big argument...almost fight. Because of our opposite point of view. He was alrrady angry the time when I create diapper daddy to take care of Baby smurf...oh and Grouchy also ! He didn't talk to me for a moment, he said that he doesn't like me...he hates everything exept Baby anyway.
"Hey Handy!!!" Yell Jockey happily. " I have a surp..."
I glared at him. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. Especially him and this damn surprise !
I sat against a tree and look at my reflect on the river like a pour woman in the movie.
Why I become friend...I mean best friend with Hefty anyway ? We have the opposite point of view...of course, we both love to work, but it is the only common point. There are nothing else !
" Hey Handy...you are like Vanity now ? Doing nothing else exept look at your reflect ? "
" What are you even here Hefty ? I think it is not just to annoy me right ?"
I can ear him sight...and I also see him in the river now, no way to be alone.
" I think we need to talk about what hapoen earlier..."
What a surprise ? He really wanted to apologize...it is strange....
" Okay...Papa smurf forced you to come and talk to me, didn't you?
"No it is Smurfette...or she'll never talk to me again!"
I should guess, since a few day his favorite worlds is " Smurfette "...dammit ! He is so annoying. Happily for me, he was here when I say that changent diapper is a girls thing...hehe...maybe I wasn't really in a good mood this day...but she forgives me so everyone was okey between me and her. But not between me and Hefty.
" You can't change my mind and what I am...plus you liked me like that before"
It was true...when we were little smurfling, our differents make us laught and also apprecied each other. But he grow up and totally change...in a bad way of course.
" Maybe I was a little hard with you Handy..."
" Maybe ?!?! How fun..."
He looks so embarrassed now. Did he finally notice that I was frustrated ?
Anyway, I don't care about it !
"Go back with Smurfette, I will tell her that I was the one who don't want to talk with you."
I thought it was a good solution, but now he look rather angry. I don't understand why...I thought it was a good idea...
" C'mon Handy !!! I am sorry okay ?!?! I am sorry to have told you that your inventions and ideas was stupid ! I didn't really mean it you know..."
" I really want to trust you...maybe we are too oposite to be friend..."
" Don't say that ! Yeah...sometime it is very complicated...but I like this dynamisme."
You liar !!! Stop to talk to me !!!Stop it !
" Please, trust me okay ? I know that I was hard with you...I am sorry... "
Leave me alone !!! You stupid guys who only that violence can solve everything !
" You said nothing...hehe, you look like a child....I will be honest, you can be very childish sometime hehe, it is cute right ?"
What did he said ?!?! " What ?!?! It is not true ! Apologize about this !"
But he laught " You love to kidding with you."
Don't laught...don't laught...don't laught !!!!
I can see him reaching out to me
" C'mon, I don't like to see you like that, and without you and your inventions, it is not the same things...so forgive me okay ?"
I couldn't resist anymore !!!
" I forgive you !!! And I am also sorry about this."
He hugs me after that...too tight...but I will bear it.
" Whoa, it is very plesant to hug you, your body his really warm."
What did he said !?!?!
" Don't said such things like that !!!"
" Or what....?"
" Well...I...I....I....will do something that you could regret !!!! Even if I don't thought what I said."
And we laughed both...It was good to find again this dynamisme.
After that, he takes my hand.
" C'mon, let's go back to village, we have some time to spend together."
Yeah he is right. But it is like he wanted to say something else...maybe I make wrong idea after all. Right ?