chapter 1

It was day time just normal day, suddenly a patrol showed up above.
something or some one fell through it and hit the ground. "..ow" a blue hedgehog grunted slightly, slowly sat up while put one of his hands on his head a bit.  He shook it off carefully standing up on his feet before looked around the area realizing it wasn't where he was " where am I?.." he ask to himself, looked and saw that the patrol had closed,  it was  like it hasn't been there in the first place, now meaning he has to find another way back home, "guess I should look around to see if there's a way back .."

the new scenario that was unknown to the bluish, were of magnificent valleys of strong and vivid colors, the vegetation reigned in its greatest fullness,all coarse and virgin, almost without the possibility of residents . it was a magical place from ancient times where man still did not intervene enough

A dark-colored horse galloped with its silver-armored rider. A strange dark cloud was behind them moving with a fierce speed,  The knight on his steed rode quickly with the wind, accelerated and with a thousand adrenaline.

They were escaping from the enemy! It was a parent danger. Taking advantage of the vegetation, the knight jumped over a fallen log with his horse, holding on to the reins and moving his body alongside his mount, with grace and Ability.

The blue hedgehog looked over while noticed, he was confused of what was even goin on, lucky for him he surprisingly still had his speed he watched for a moment, "what's goin on there?.." he said to him self again, before he got into a stance and dashed off whole running, wanting to check out to see what was going on.

the knight disappeared among trees and other vegetation. and the dark cloud losing the trail, under the stunned speed of having missed the target.
it just faded and disappeared..

Well that was what was believed, until behind the bluish, in its own shadow that it projected, an eye appeared observing the bluish The dark cloud began to rise and expand behind Sonic

The cloud had changed targets.

"huh?" Sonic became a bit confused when saw that the knight disappeared and so did the cloud, but he felt like something was following him, he glanced behind him and saw that cloud was right there. He looked at it for a moment before deceded to speed up he wasn't gonna stop for whatever that thing was.

he would not let him escape again, it was certain. it followed its path without difficulty, while the dark mass expanded next to some small purple rays. 
It got bigger and bigger and with it, with the shadow it cast, dark masses came out of the ground in order to grab Sonic's leg. A ray fell almost grazing the cheek of the blue one, generating a subtle cut,That strange being was willing to do anything, and with it, feed on a living source to replenish energy

This being is called the "hateful mist" because of the incredible resistance it had to be able to persecute its victims. It was a dark creature, one of the low class and basic beings of all the dark beings in that world.

One of his great abilities was to generate copies of beings and deceive people in order to drag them into his trap.Although it required a lot of energy,The hateful mist spawned new ground catchers grabbing the blue hedgehog's legs, knocking him to the ground.

Sonic had slightly yelped a little while got alarmed by this when fell to the ground, he slowly got up but not much, he looked over struggling to get his leg free that the cloud had a grab of, he tried with all his might to get free from the cloud creature fast as he could , struggling more and more .

each time he struggled, the tarred hands on the ground tightened their grip.

They were able to break it