chapter 4

Lancelot attributed the silence to the blue hedgehog's longing to return home.It must be hard being away, and you're lost in a totally different place, not knowing anyone.

"You will return to your home, I assure you" He said, closing his eyes to drink the last of his tea.

Dalai arrived, and left an old book on the table and a papyrus, or roll of paper with a red ribbon.

"Here you have dear, the map and the book that you are going to need" Dalai and Lancelot did not speak much, but from the time they knew each other he seemed not to need words.

"Now, this old lady must prepare some orders" Dalai left again. In case Sonic wasn't asking, Dalai worked as a chimera, in addition to having a vast and vast knowledge of magic, medicine, among others.
She was the magician, and her late husband was the blacksmith. On the sign at the entrance, it was a tribute to his entrepreneurship with his partner

"We will leave tomorrow morning," Lancelot spoke.

"But I need more information that you can provide about how you got here, besides that it is That we will have to return to the initial point where you appeared"

"it's gonna be a bit hard to explain of how I got here" sonic said in response, he really didn't know how to explain it the easier way of how he for here in the first place, he looked at the both of them for a moment, knowing it was Also gonna be hard to believe that he actually isn't from here at all and was from somewheres else. He just didn't know how to say it after the patrol just randomly came out of nowhere and put him here for no reason before it had disappeared.

"explain how it suits you, if you want to omit something, do it was a precise and concise answer-but leave the details important".

Lancelot looked at Sonic carefully, leaning on the back of the seat, crossing his arms.

"Do you remember something?"

Sonic heard and slightly nodded in responses, he Stayed silent for a moment thinking of what he remembers of how he got here, before anything else had happened "Well I...all I remember..is that I was just doing my normal thing, but suddenly a random,..like patrol showed up out of nowhere and it brought me here Suddenly. Before got attacked by the mist" sonic said while explained in reply, just thinking about it kinda makes his head hurts but not much just trying not to think way to hard,

there wasn't much he could salvage. he heaved a heavy sigh He settled on the back of the chair and thought about it a bit. There was no particular detail that helped him. Maybe I should go ask some villager if there has been something out of the ordinary that was happening. Some pattern, some detail, whatever

Lancelot was making the decision to go investigate at that precise moment, he got up from the seat and went towards his things and When
He was About to grab his things, Dalai comes out of the kitchen with a few vials of strange liquids and a baggie and I look at the hedgehog.

"Don't tell me you're going to ask the people at this hour?"

Lancelot braked in response

"Go tomorrow morning, to avoid problems, you know that at night everything is more dangerous."

"so, why can't go out at night?" Sonic asked in response, he was a bit confused, he's used to doin out at night time and being careful, but he doesn't know why or mostly doesn't even no that nightime isn't even safe where he was from

"Darling" she said with some sorrow "things don't work the same as your world"

"You can go out if you want, but I don't guarantee protection of any kind," Lancelot interrupted, to which Dalai looked at him.

Sonic just watched the both of them for a moment, listened while heard the both of the two at the same time, he didn't know what to say at the moment so he said nothing and probably went silent for a little bit, probably won't go outside right now sense the whole day was kinda Crazy.

"one day you will know" He said, getting up from his chair and looking To Sonic " you should go to sleep, we'll get up first thing tomorrow"

Sonic Nodded in response after heard and while got up stretched his arms a little bit , he wasn't tired but he'll try to sleep while he still can,

Dalai look at Sonic and I walk by his side making a gesture with his hand.

"We have a guest room, follow me"

Sonic heard saw at the same time and follows dalai to the guest room, it's has been a long day, to he'll probably be able to sleep easily

Dalai was in charge of giving each of them a room so that they could rest. Lancelot wanted to stay and talk with the old lady.but he chose to go to his room as soon as he could. he needed to rest, they had been long nights without being able to fall asleep and he had to try to be able to do it now under a familiar roof.

He stripped off his armor and set it aside and sank down on the mattress, letting out a heavy sigh.

He stares at the ceiling for a few moments, going through each step of what he should do the next day in his mind.
Until his attention was focused on the appearance of the blue hedgehog.

Strange case of a lost traveller. With peculiar blue fur and emerald eyes. if it weren't for the potion which apart from its healing properties revealed part of the hedgehog's history, I would think it was some kind of trickster magician.

He spent some time looking at nothing, before falling into sleep.

Sonic was already right here he was, wasn't even asleep yet was surprisingly still awake, he would sit there for a moment while looked around. The place was every unfamiliar to him he didn't feel like going to sleep because of that but full well knowing he was to rest.

He stayed silent the whole time he probably was in his thoughts, he went to stretch his arms a bit but slightly flinched when accidentally hit it on a close near by wall, he held it a little before let's it ago after a few minutes. "Ok....didn't mean to that.." Sonic mumbled quietly to himself.

He sighed a little bit he'll go to sleep sooner or later. just for some reason he just wasn't in the mood to rest, something was kinda bugging him a bit but doesn't know what, he ignored it while shrugged it off so it wouldn't bother him to much. Maybe just hoping that this is all a dream and he's still at home, but sadly it isn't a dream he's having and all of it was real.
He slightly groaned a bit already hatting that this whole thing isn't a dream, he would finally lay down but on one of his sides, his eyes still open even though he'll try to rest the best he could.

he woke up as always in the middle of a nightmare that tormented him most of the time.he jet-black hedgehog sat on the bed, bringing his hands to his face in an attempt to calm down and come back to reality.
It was clear, today I would not sleep, as always.

He got out of bed, grabbed a blanket and went to the window.Careful not to make too much noise as he opened it, he carefully exerted force and slid it up. He was about to leave through this until he heard a noise coming from the other room

was the traveler not sleeping?

I stop for a few moments thinking. What if she went to see him? why wasn't he sleeping?

He went out the window and through the roof, he went in the direction of the other window of the room of the hedgehog.

Sonic laid still but was still awake, he breath heavily before slowly sit up on the bed, he didn't get off of it just stayed there, he stayed silent still wasn't talking or anything knowing it's the middle of the night.

He doesn't know why he can't sleep for some reason, he always falls asleep easily but this time he can't.

'why the heck can I not sleep..' he thought to himself, getting annoyed about hates being up all night can't even sleep.