chapter 3

"Here it is!" The old woman took the fluorescent green bottle and slid down the stairs, and walked towards the bluish one.

"Sit there, young man" I indicate a leather seat in the back.

Sonic heard, he looked over at lancelot for a second before went to go sit where the women said, he some times would just let injuries go and walk it off, but guessing what he heard it wasn't a normal bruise.

The old woman felt comfortable with Sonic's obedience, who did not avoid not hiding a smile and added

"this boy is really obedient" she uncorked the bottle and added "dear, Lancelot was a pain to treat his wounds, he was very headstrong" Lancelot He listened to everything, under that armor he felt slightly embarrassed by the old woman's comments, but he didn't say anything, and just leaned on a table Attentive to the proceedings of the old lady

Dalai liked to talk a lot, like any old woman, she wanted company, so she had a thousand and one stories to tell.

The old woman poured the liquid on the boy's leg. The instant the liquid touched Sonic's leg, it burst out into glitter and strange shapes.
They were figures that looked like fireworks and radiated
The silhouettes that were seen were of some flowers, and then of a knight who raised his sword colliding with another.

Dalai smiled and looked at Lancelot, as if to say "I told you so" to his face.

Lancelot was stunned for a while, until he reacted and nodded slightly. His doubts were cleared.

Sonic did listen while slightly flinched a little bit but not much, while watched for a second he didn't say anything for a moment, he honestly didn't know what to say he didn't want to move the leg that had the bruise on it for a minute, he usually waits for someone said he could move some wounded parts just to see if it still hurts or it's and fully healed.

"how do you feeling?"asked the knight, approaching the opposite looking at his leg, "can you get up?" Lancelot bent down, and touched where be the bruise and applied a little force and released, squeezed and released again in order to stimulate the area.

Sonic though he was gonna feel slightly pain again, but Surprisingly he didn't and looked for a moment, it felt like the pain wasn't even there, "better then before" he finally replied in response, the bruises where still a bit there but it probably won't be there for long.

As it was before, the bruise disappeared considerably, so Lancelot nodded and stood up.

She's better for a moment I look for the old woman of the place, and since she didn't see her, I look around confused Dalai.

Indeed, as soon as the old lady heard her name, she appeared through a door with a sliding curtain, carrying a tray with some sweet sandwiches and infusions.

They must be hungry.

Sonic heard and Just watched for a moment after glanced over a little bit in confusion, not gonna question how she quickly keeps disappearing and comes right back, he'll get used to everything soon enough, "..not that much really" he slightly replied in response, he then Carefully stood up from where he was sitting, yeah his leg was definitely feeling a lot better then before.

He had quietly sighed in relief finally get to move his leg way more, he usually runs off after that but this time he wasn't gonna do that. "thanks for.. doin that by the way." He said while thanked her at the same time.

The old woman smiled and Lancelot nodded. Dalai with the tray in hand, I leave him on the table in the tablet.

"Lance, why don't you take off your helmet to come eat? "suggested the old woman "and We already verified that it is not a threat".