Chapter 6

Sonic continued to follow Lancelot while looked back a bit noticed that the items light disappeared, heard all sort of noises around them with knew it was some animals.

He figured that they were more into the Forrest, he even got more curious after heard lance say you'll see.

Sonic some times isn't the type of hedgehog who waits patiently for anything, but he didn't ask anyway further while still listening to what lance has to say.

He stopped for a second while both of his ears perked up a bit, after had saw the small light moving only to see it was a Fair he rarely seen those in his own world.

the blue hedgehog looked at it only for a second before started to move again to catch up with lance. Didn't want to get left behind with they were in the forest.

He looked around their surroundings while lost listening at the same time, he's the best seeing in the dark but his other senses would still be up and running just in case.

"Our world is now divided" lance had said, stopping suddenly to look back, verifying that the other hedgehog was following him. I take advantage of pointing in the direction of a certain place where it was burned,There was rubble from houses, uprooted trees, a collapsed church, and more.

"Before, the townspeople lived here, but since the accident, they all moved" He set out on his way. The image that was shocking, was no longer as effective in his eyes, he had already experienced that pain many times, he was used to it.
He also omitted the detail of when they had died there

"There are dark beings that they try to avoid, I explain, they are supposed to be creatures created from the negative feelings of some being. " the sound of a waterfall was getting closer.

Sonuc listened he had looked to where lance pointed for a moment, before continued to follow him notice that they were getting closer to the water just by hearing the noise.

"You know, your actually different then the shadow I know..." he said not caring if he said it outloud to where he could hear it and not just himself

"Cause you aren't tryna fight me, threat me, mostly not Caring about anything, " sonic added, knowing the difference between shadow and lancelot.

Can tell that they are the exact same red and black hedgehog but didn't have the same personality or some other things that's the same way.

The sudden comment made him slow his gait and turn his head to look at him. Lancelot was curious, who was shadow?

"Did I look that much like him? Tell me, was there someone like me in your world?" He wouldn't deny that imagining the idea surprised him.

Even though they were about to reach the place that Lancelot wanted to show Sonic, they He took the time to go further to learn more about the world of the blue hedgehog.

Sonic had heard lancelot as he look back at him being the same pace as he was surprisingly, he usually doesn't like to go slow but he was this time

"Yeah, he is you but only world, he's way different" he replied seeing that he was curious. So without hesitation he started to explain to lancelot who shadow was, and what kind of personality he had than lance also telling that he calls himself the ultimate life form and way he does.

Sonic has been around shadow so many times in his world that he knows how the edgy hedgehog is and always acts.

"So yeah.. he's not all friendly some times, also he always calls me faker instead of Sonic" sonic added after got done explaining everything.

Lancelot listened attentively. It was incredible, you know that in another world he was different, however he seemed to understand his other self.

"So you don't like him?". He ask, stopping suddenly.

The sound of the water was more intense.

Sonic heard while he had stopped had well, taking a thought about it for a moment.

"I, honestly don't know, we've been for so rivels, guess it's because I mess with him alot whenever am bored " he said in response looking at lancelot.

One of his ears twitched when heard the water was more intense but had ignored that for now, he then stopped seeing that they were now Infront of a waterfall, wondering why they are here before saw that lance was looking at him. "You coming?" He asked.

Sonic heard he hesitated for a moment as he would go and follows Lancelot through the waterfall unsure why the knight had brought him here or what he wants to show him.