Chapter 2

"so..." Sonic Begun, he wasn't gonna talk much because knew lancelot was focused on the surroundings, "what was that thing exactly?.." he asked, wondering why he couldn't get away from it he used to get away from everything but couldn't with that thing.

"its called hateful mist" he replied" they are low-class beings in the chain of all the dark beings there are" With his hand he brushed aside a branch in front of him and kept walking.

Some birds were singing and not far away, the sound of running water could be heard vaguely.

"that's probably why I couldn't get away from it.." sonic said quietly, while still followed close by and heard the noises at the same time. He would say nothing else at the moment.

"As their name says, they are obnoxious. They don't have great power, but they are hard to kill. You have different abilities and they are elusive, they don't let you go easily and in order to defend themselves they do everything possible" he answered, stopping A moment to look back around.
He was sure the way was through here...

"How's your leg?" He asked suddenly, as he looked around and walked over to a log, touching it.

Sonic had heard him, he looked at his leg for a moment, finally noticed the same thing of what what Lancelot saw earlier, "I mean, it hurts a lit" he replied to the question, careful setting his leg back down to the ground after was done looking at it.

"I understand" and before he touch a certain opening in the branch, he pull on a branch and in the middle of nowhere, as if it were some wall of the landscape, Slowly an adventure was made in the landscape, dazzling in the interior some houses, And then a whole village

The opening that median and in part let the hidden town be seen clearly
The people had good weapons and magic skills, so they protected themselves by hiding their whereabouts

"we can find something to put on your leg so it tastes faster"

Even though he had his doubts about whether it was good to heal his leg, knowing that He had incredible speed.
Enemy or friend, he still did not have the answers, so doubts are not lacking.

"ok then?" Sonic said in response a little confused a bit, he wasn't expecting any of that to happen at all when it showed up out of nowhere but he wasn't gonna question my of the stuff like that at the moment,

"every time they improve the way they hide" the gentleman spoke suddenly, ignoring that Sonic was there, as if it were a comment for him same.

"Come on" Lancelot looked behind him, encouraging him to walk to enter and the doors will close behind them once they entered

Sonic had heard lancelot, he was a bit little unsure about this but didn't show that he was and followed in, he didn't say anything else at the moment, Knowing him he'll get used to all of this and this world sooner or later,

No sooner had they entered than a few curious glances from the residents were directed their way. The gate was rarely opened, and when it was, it was only to let out warrior patrols or to search for materials to Medicine among others, which required specific ingredients.

"The place where we are going is not very far, there we can take care of his inflammation and rest" the Knight spoke, looking askance at the bluish "stay with me"

"ok, if you say so" sonic had replied in response, he kinda slightly ignored the curious glance a little bit from the rest of the others that are here, to be honest sonic rarely stays by anyone for a while but he has no choice sense where he is right now that isn't familiar to him. And would be needing help off and on sense doesn't know this world place at all, and knows that's the dangerous is gonna be alot different then what the blue hedgehog used to race.