chapter 5

One of his ears twitched a little after heard something, he looked for a moment but didn't see anything but he still looked alright his surroundings on the room just in case.

It seemed that both Sonic and him couldn't fall asleep.
Lancelot dared to get Sonic's attention by gently tapping on the window to get his attention.

He was inwardly disturbed by his boldness with the stranger, but perhaps it would be good to show him how his world worked.

"!!!!" Sonic had heard the tapping, but he wasn't expecting it and jumped a little bit.

He quickly looked at the window and saw that it was only lancelot, he calmed down, he would then get up off the bed fully went towards the window and opened it just slightly a little bit.

"Whaaaat are you doin?" He asked a bit confused while whisperd a little, looking at lancelot now wondering why he was at the window.

He wasn't doing anything, wasn't it obvious? he was only on the roof, like the sleepwalking and nocturnal hedgehog that he was.

He didn't know what to answer, honestly.

"Can't you sleep?" He manage to say.

He wasn't going to confess to him that he couldn't sleep, except that his nightly itinerary was usual to go out there until dawn.

Sonic heard he said nothing before spook up. "No, I can't for some reason" he said in response looking back at lancelot.

Wasn't even gonna ask how he's even on the roof, also he realized that's lancelot did look alot like shadow, but again it wasn't the shadow that sonic knows back at his owner world.

"And am guessing you can't sleep either - wait...how the heck are you on the roof" he finally asked, had after realized about it.

Sonic became bit worried that lancelot is gonna fall off from being up there. "lance your gonna fall" sonic said, felt like saying lance sense it's was kinda short for lancelot.

Lancelot did not respond instantly, instead he was attentive to listen to everything the blue one said, attentive to his gestures and expressions.

He digress a bit and concluded that Sonic was distressed to be in this place, away from his family and friends.

When he came to, he looked at the window similar to him, sliding up, and he raised it up with force Because it was somewhat worn and rusty.

"Through the window" he answered to Sonic's question of where he had climbed to the roof. The knight
entered the boy's room but not enough, he just stayed in the window frame.

"Come with me," he said suddenly, "I'll show you my world."

While saw that the window was opening more, and can tell it was both worn and rusty at the same time.

The blue hedgehog had backed up a bit after saw that lancelot entered the room, but was sees that he was in the window frame.

Although Sonic was a bit confused, he's glad that lance wants to show him his world even though it's the middle of the night, but it kinda counts and works sense the both of them couldn't sleep.

He had heard while thought for a moment. Looking around the rooms surroundings again only for a second, before looked back at him slightly nodded in response a little, wasn't gonna ask how lance is gonna do that .

".. alrighty then.," Sonic said quietly but just enough for the knight to hear him as well.

The knight Lancelot He nodded and climbed out the window, looking back, holding out his hand to sonic , hoping that he would take it to help him out.