Chapter 4

EDDIE'S POV
My mind was all over the place and I couldn't believe what was happening. I never thought this would happen but it's happening right now. I've seen how some guys look at Val when we're walking around school every guy wish they could sleep with Val. If only they knew I'm in their place. Val is in my bed kissing me. A part of me was telling me this was wrong. A couple of beers in and I'm in top of her. Val is my best friend for god's sake but her lips on mine felt good. My tongue uniting with hers, syncing, as my hands roamed her body.

"You're such a good kisser Munson,"

"You're not bad yourself Anderson" as I continued to kiss her. The more this continued, the more heat there was in my room.

"Let's take this off" as Val took my shirt off and I ripped off hers leaving her only on her bra. I liked the view I was getting.

"I should be mad but I'm not"

I smirked at her comment as we stood up, never breaking the kiss until she started kissing my neck, never missing my sweet spots. One hand was grabbing her, the one one was gripping the sheets. Now it was my turn. I kissed gently her jaw, my hand going down as moans escaped her mouth.

"I'm barely touching you, and just kissing you and look at you. Such a moaning mess"

Val took it as a challenge. "I'll make you scream my name Eddie" she whispered in my ear.

"I'm counting on it" as I winked on her. I felt her hand unbuckling my jeans but she suddenly stopped. "don't stop" as she got up covering herself with a sheet, looking at the window. In that moment, I sobered up. "Hey what's wrong?" I asked with a concerned tone."

"I thought I heard someone and I thought I saw Steve for half a second"

I got up from bed, standing next to Val, looking at window. "There's no one there but I'll check" as I left her side. I opened the window and I poked my head outside the window. I turned left and right to see no one. Just as I thought. "There's no one Val, but" as I closed the window looking at Val.

In that moment she sobered up quickly. I could see how worried she was getting.

"maybe it's a monster ready to eat us alive" as I ran up to her, throwing us to the bed once again.

"Edds" she said laughing

"there's the smile I love as I looked at her.

She stopped smiling. "Eddie should we be doing this?" as she got up to sit down.

"Are you saying this because we're best friends" as I sat down next to her.

"Yeah. I just don't know want our friendship to be ruined or feelings to be involved"

I was surprised at the second half of her sentence. Feelings? Aside that right now we got drunk, I've never seen her like that but yes I very much think that she's hot but that's just it. We promised one another to not fall for each other and I've kept my promise so far. "Dial it down a little, feelings? Val I love as my best friend, I'll always see you like that but this will be just sex, nothing else"

"no offense taken"

"you know what I mean" as she rolled her eyes.

"We're just two horny kids that stupidly got drunk" With one hand I grabbed her hand and with the other one I gently touched her cheek. "Do you want this? I can leave right now and pretend this didn't happen"

"I'm sure" as I crashed my lips on her. I continued to kiss her jaw and I felt her nails dig in my back. It was painful because she really got in there, but it was a good pain. I started sucking on her neck, leaving hickeys behind. She kept moaning and god I loved that. I unclasped her bra, leaving her breasts. exposed. With no hesitation, I started sucking one and rubbing the one, making her whine in pleasure.