Chapter Two-The Village of Vampires; London; 1846

I

"Clementina, where's the sheets?", Lady Margaret Dewhurst,  46, asked.

        "They're clean M'Lady", Clementina answered.

         "Good. If any dirt is on them, the society dinner will be in trouble", Lady Margaret Dewhurst said. Her long, curly  black colored hair was shining; her brown colored eyes were watching the servant girl intently.

            She wore a long, white colored (frilly) evening gown, ruffled sleeves across her arms, long, slender legs, and huge breasts. She wore silver colored high-heeled shoes, red lipstick on her mouth, and tall.

            And a diamond wedding ring on her right, middle finger.

            "Make sure it's ready soon. It's 5:33 PM", Lady Margaret Dewhurst ordered. And she opened the large, brown colored doors and went down the long hallway...and spoke to her family.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Clementia, 13, had short, black colored hair, brown colored eyes, and petite. She wore a white colored (frilly) dress, ruffled sleeves that covered her arms, and silver colored high-heeled shoes. She had small breasts, and was elegant for a servant girl.

              Her small legs glided towards the beds. As she made the beds, she saw several women. They had pale faces.

               And were dressed in black colored gowns. They exposed some of their breasts. They had fresh blood on their pale mouths.

                Their sharp, bloody fangs gleamed in the moonlight.

                And their black, shiny boots moved silently, as they headed towards Mist Gate Castle. Their sinister appearance caused Clementina to shiver, as she went about her chores with a look of terror on her face.

Page 2