Chapter Thirteen-A trilogy of Vampires; 1846

The warm embers of the fireplace heated the huge Loungeroom.

         The hellish flames seared the black colored coals.

          Lady Dresmina Daemonim glided towards the fireplace. She saw the Satan's Bells red carpet picture, and smiled.

           "How lovely", she said.

           "Lovely...It can drive people mad", Count Gregior Vladisiok said. He sipped his red colored Blood Wine in his right, clawed  hands.

            "And how are you this night, M'Count?", Lady Dresmina Daemonim asked, "...Please, take a seat?".

            "Thank you M'Lady. I thought you were in Transylvania", Count Gregior Vladisiok answered, as he kissed her lover on the mouth.

              "Aye...But it's been quiet so far. No blood has been  shed for awhile. I was hoping something will happen tonight. But, alas, no violence. Nothing. No biting", Lady Dresmina Daemonim said, as the Count walked to a waiter. "Some Blood Wine for the Lady". The Waiter bowed, then poured a clean goblet of Blood Wine...and gave it to Lady Dresmina Daemonim.

              "Thank you!", she said.

              They waited for the Waiter to leave, as another person arrived. The couple turned and, to their shock, they saw Lord Vladisoic Vklac.

                "Please, don't let me interrupt. We do need some Blood Wine to savor the important business at hand", he said.

                 "And what business is that, Master?", Count Gregior Vladisiok asked.

                "Aye, what could be of such important news?", enquired Lady Dresmina Daemonim, as she sipped her Blood Wine.

                  "The business of death. The death of someone in this infernal Inn. And his name is Claus von Driscoll", Lord Vladisoic Vklac said.

                    And, as the trio of Vampires sipped their Blood Wines, and sat down on the gothic black colored chairs...and planned to kill their enemy in secret.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Page 13