Chapter Eight-Dinner-Part V; 1846

Lady Vivica DeMear glided through the huge foyer. She walked down the red colored carpet, then saw the group at their table in the huge Dining Room.

         "Good evening M'Lord, M'Lady, everyone. How may I help you?", she asked.

          "We'll have some blood steaks, and Blood Red Wines. And, rooms for the night", Lord Vladsoic Vklac answered.

            "We have plenty of room M'Lord. If you came any later, all of the rooms would've been taken by our guests", Lady Vivica DeMaer said.

            "Aye, I had some business to attend with all day. Such things can't be helped", Lord Vladsoic said.

              "Please rest M'Lord, M'Lady. I'll see to it you can have The Blood Suite. It is for 10 guests", Lady Vivica DeMaer said.

              "And where's that?", Count Gregior Vladisiok asked.

               "Down the hall, to the right.  £10 for everyone", Lady Vivica DeMaer answered. She then shivered at the Count's gaze.

                 "Very fair M'Lady. Some Inns are so expensive...that we have left", Count Gregior Vladisiok said.

               "Well, our prices are fair. Dinner is in 2 minutes. All the blood steaks are popular here. They're always cooked ahead of time", Lady Vivica DeMaer said.

               "Good. If you need any more food or Wines, our waitresses shall attend to you. As well as the other guests", Lady Vivica DeMaer said.

                 Count Gregior Vladisiok noticed her attention was not on him, but on Claus von Driscoll. And his servant Henriq.

                   And a servant girl called Severon Shaph.

                   "M'Lord, it is outrageous that servants are eating with a Lord", he said. Lord Vladsoic Vklac stared at the other table...and raged with anger.

                    "Obviously, they're not up to our standard of living. See? A simple servant...and a woman servant. Isn't that Claus von Driscoll? And Henriq? And Severon Shaph? My, what a downfall...The new Vampires of London Town  don't have the class and ferocity of Lord Simon and Lady Gemma Carnavan...Even their late son, Prince Thomas Carnavan, was a dashing felllow. Of course, since his early death, Mist Gate Castle has been overrun by The Witches of the Dark Order. How...insane. No matter, it's time to eat and drink", Lord Vladsoic Vklac said.

                  "Your Blood steaks and Red Wines are served", a servant Vampire boy said...And bowed. Then, once the food was served, and the wines were poured in large, red colored goblets, he attended the other guests.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Page 8