hi

it's been like what? 2 years since this book and tbh, this is fullll of cringe. i feel like back then i was still new to the whole writing experience and i didn't know what i was doing most of the time. i was just typing away on my phone without even having a plot set in my mind.

now i feel like I can proudly say that my writings have improved and that i had a 'humble' beginning with this book.

honestly, im not sure what im gonna do with the sequel..everytime i try to think of something it just doesn't make sense and doesn't sit right with me. i want to give you guys a proper and satisfying ending for this story but even I'm not sure as to how it's going to end! all i had established was who the murderer is and that was that.

i won't be taking this down, though. its the only work which still gets my notifications filled with all of you amazing people voting for this shitty book.
let's be real, it is shitty. no proper grammar, cringe and over-used storyline, the relationship started WAYYY too soon, it really isn't an "enemies to lovers" like how i intended, too many filler chapters, plot holes and unexplained stuff, to which even idk the answers to.

but writing this book was amazing and seeing the amount of love and support I've gained because of this book is still overwhelming.
i am so thankful to each and every one of you for loving 'your eyes' and its sequel.
even as i am writing this, i am getting notifications of people voting on this story.

this is me officially saying goodbye to this book and its sequel because I think I failed to do justice to this story.
im sorry to have disappointed you by saying this, i might come off as over dramatic, but you know what?
i had fun, thats what matters most :)

love you guys have an amazing day and an amazing week, an amazing month, an amazing year and thank you so much for your support ❤️