12

it had been a week since the incident and the police were having a hard time with investigations since fhe culprit took action catefully and cleanly. prosecutor kwak wouldcheck up on the twins every now and then and so would their friends.

oddly enough, the unknown person hadn't texted the siblings too, it was somewhat peaceful.

"hyunjin" haneul pokes his sides, "can we get chinese" she pouts.
"haneul, last time you had chinese, you got an upset stomach and missed school." hyunjin flicks her forehead

"but we have another week at home, why not waste it being sick" she pouts even more"
"I'd have to take care of youand i cant,  my friends and gonna drag me around today and stuff, and kkami's a dog. who else do you have?"

"shu and soob" she shrugs

"last time they gave you the wrong medication and you got even more sick."

haneul sighs, and just then, the bell rang.
"i bet my friends are here."

hyunjin opens the door and indeed, 3 of his friends srood there.
"let's go? hey haneul noona! " jeongin smiles at the girl making her uwu machine break
"hey why don't you come too?" felix being the sweetheart he is invuted the girl who had no time to respond when minho, who was looking impatient, interrupted, "the car is full."

"i wasn't planning to go anyways, you guys have fun!" haneul smiles at the friends
"aww, well then, take care noona!!" jeongin says, the smile still there.

the friends left and haneul leans bavk into the sofa, sighing, being bored.
she grabs her phone and texts her friend to pass time

kim taehyung supermacy✨

me
guys
come over
im alone 😩

shuhuahua
cant
babysitting my cousins.
these brats wont let me breathe.

soobunny
same
we're having some guests over today sorry hannie

me
gyess I'll talk to my seventeen posters then....
or maybe my got7 ones?
or bts?
.....
and they're gone.
well
i'll go too then
......
sigh.

haneul pouts putting her phone away, bored, alone and hungry.
"WAIT-" she suddenly stands up, alert.
shd smirks typing away into her phone and even wider when the screen says "Order Placed."

"if hyunjin won't buy me chinese, I'll get it myself."