15

haneul opens her eyes and groans because of the pain in her stomach and tries to get up... and fails

she looks down and notices two masculine arms wrapped around her waist.

'wait.'

"AHHH YOU PERVERT!!!" she kicks off the body off her bed, awakening the owner of the body who goes
"WHAT!? ITS JUST ME!?"
"YEAH, ITS YOU, LEE MINHO! WHY ARE YOU CUDDLING ME, YOU PERVERT!?"
.........

"i was.. what..?"
he starts blushing, which makes haneul giggle and she starts teasing, "damn, boy, i didnt know you liked me? i mean I don't see why you wouldn't but you could've just to-"
she gets cut off and in the blink of an eye, her arm gets pulled and she is under the one and only, lee minho.

"hm, let's not assume things now, shall we? we dont actually want to be right this time, do we haneul?" minho stares into her eyes, haneul doing the same, both their hearts thumping out of their chests and mouths agape.

minho, himself, didn't expect this to happen again, but now that it was, he wasn't going to let the opportunity slip out of his hands, no.

"what do you.. what do you mean.." haneul lets out, her brain not processing anything that was happening.

"im saying.. that your little joke about me liking you, might be true" and with that, minho leans in...

and no, this time, haneul doesn't kick balls.

she actually goes with it when their lips meet in a kiss.

YALL LEMME TELL YOU I AM FRIKKIN FLIPPIN HSBSBSBBDBDDBJDJSHDHDBDBBDB
for some reason i got super excited writing this and mis-spelled haneul's name sooo many times bsnshehd