"Dreaming Past The Clouds"

[Present Time]

It had been three years since the day that M/N met Haknyeon's friends and nothing has changed apart from his physical body,he was a bit bulkier and his hair was at a perfect length that it made him look like a prince.He walked down the stairs since it was the start of his summer break and he had to go to his summer job as a tutor,he was casually fixing his coat sleeve before running into his friends in the orphanage.They caught him right away with their eyes and went to him "Where's the place you're gonna go to now?",M/N laughed "Somewhere near my cousin's place in Ilsan,her male friend's twins need help with their math skills and my cousin had the nerve to suggest me to them".One of his friends smirked "Why?Is he hot?",M/N glared at him "No,his kids are unbearably loud.It's as if you're listening to endless screaming with those rascals,believe me".He went straight to the door as he said goodbye,leaving right away to avoid their teases again.

On the other hand,Haknyeon just woke up and groggily walked out of his room in his pajamas.He rubbed his neck as he flopped himself on the couch,he pulled out his phone and noticed that he had nothing yet from M/N.He called him and noticed that he hung up right away,he was definitely suspicious at first so he started making food.The other members had probably woken up due to the smell and sound,making Haknyeon pretty glad since he really needed to hear something from M/N.He was in the middle of plating the dishes that he got a call,he was quick to get it into his hands and answered it "Ju Haknyeon speaking!".M/N spoke "What's with the sudden call,hyung?",the older laughed as he plated the dishes "I was worried that you weren't answering because of me,sorry for that".The younger sighed "I literally am driving near my cousin's place to tutor her friend's kids,those twins are too hard to handle so I have to prepare myself for the chaos that they have",Haknyeon smiled "Well,I was gonna ask if you wanted to join us later for lunch.I heard that Stray Kids will join us,you might what to come as well".M/N rubbed his forehead "I'm busy,I think I can't even make it during that time.Can't you guys just go as all of you and not include me?",Haknyeon expression turned sad "B-b-but we want you to go,Han has been wanting to see you after so long and Chan said he had a gift ready".M/N let out a breath "Fine,I'll go.Just tell me where you guys are eating,I'll drive there myself",Haknyeon looked shocked "Wait,you can drive?".M/N scoffed "It's not my fault I had a sudden growth spurt when I turned 15,hyung.They didn't think they could give me a license at first but my height proved them wrong,so yeah",he hung up since he was near to his destination.Haknyeon rubbed his forehead as he put his phone down "Jeez...he's matured way too early,I tell you",Juyeon shrugged his shoulders "I mean,he worked as a tutor since he was fourteen and got money from it.At least he has his life all sorted out at a young age,no?".Haknyeon combed his hand through his hair "It's just....I'm planning to adopt him and becoming his foster father when we bring him back to the orphanage",everyone's jaws dropped to the floor and it was obvious Haknyeon had a lot of explaining to do.

As M/N arrived to the place he had to go to,he went up to the fifth floor and walked to the tenth unit at the left side of the hall.He rang the doorbell with all his things with him before seeing his cousin's pretty attractive friend,his biceps were decently sized but the veins on his arms were way too defined.His chest was exuding with size and he didn't need to say much about his face,he could just expect that his cousin would have married or dated him by now if he wasn't already in a relationship and had children.He went in and saw the two rascals he had to deal with,he took a soft breath before turning to him "Are they this chaotic,hyung?".Hyuntae rubbed his forehead "Even if you saw me drinking,they'd be more chaotic than me acting like a child while being really red-faced from all the alcohol",M/N walked to the couch and crossed his arms "Games are done,you two.Go off the couch while you're at it".The twins only gave him a glance before going back to trying to push each other,M/N casually separated them by holding the back of their shirts "I said,games are done".One of the twins looked at him "What are you gonna do if we don't stop playing?",he sat them down and pulled out a pair of chopsticks from his bag.It only took one snap to break them apart perfectly and he spoke coldly "I'll do the same to your bones if you don't behave,exactly like how I broke this chopstick".They instantly went to get their things with fear in their eyes and step,Hyuntae clearly feeling a bit intrigued and a bit horny as he saw how attractive M/N was.He thought about his younger brother and disappeared into the kitchen in silence,he texted him about M/N and it was obvious that he was gonna set them up together since he knew well that M/N was pretty close with him.Little did he know,he felt as if they were more than friends.

TIMESKIP

After a while,M/N was managing to teach the two rascals while keeping his eyes on them.He would easily stop them when they were even near a second to do something to disrupt the lesson,he watched as they were doing a worksheet he made only for them and kept a cold expression.Hyuntae went to him and pat his shoulder "Let them do things on their own,buddy.I want to talk to you about something in my room",M/N was worried at first but managed to make them stay focused on their work by having his identical 'second phone' which was a vibrating device that was controlled by an app on the desk.It was meant to scare them that someone would call and he would come back the moment he heard the ringtone,it being very effective however what was happening in the room.Hyuntae had pinned him to the wall while kissing him,letting his devilish temptations get the better of him.He pulled away for a breath "I'm so sorry for this but....I really needed to do this,I keep getting attracted to you from how you take charge of them and...",M/N placed his finger on his mouth "So you want me to dominate you,a hidden bottom who's married to a woman and a twenty-year-old,until you can't handle walking anymore?".Hyuntae bit his lip "Y-y-y-yes,master....",M/N started moving which made Hyuntae fall onto the couch in front of his bed.He went on his lap and looked into his eyes "Will you follow whatever I say,slut?",Hyuntae nodded before feeling him kiss him.M/N started moving against him while touching his body,swallowing all his whorish groans.All he needed to do was at least indulge his temptation for thirty minutes which was enough time for him,he smirked as he saw him open his legs while he went on his knees : "Huh....I wonder what it'll feel like to making him empty himself into a condom~"