"Raining Dreams That Come True"

The moment M/N walked out of Haknyeon's room,Hyunjae went to him and gave him an umbrella "Here,you'll need this when you go out.It started raining a while ago,you don't want to get sick".M/N laughed "Thanks,hyung",he kissed his cheek before walking to the door "I'm picking you guys up later for lunch if I leave the hospital early,get ready already if you don't want to starve!".Haknyeon crossed his arms "Using your money for us again?",M/N casually spoke "I might ask you the same question,dad".The older went silent and the younger head straight to the door with a victorious smile on his face.He walked out the door and that was when everyone started rushing to their rooms,they knew well that M/N meant what he said and they weren't letting the chance slip in between their fingers so easily.

On the other hand,M/N was looking for his keys as he stood inside the elevator while being on a call with one of his friends who would join him at the hospital.He found his keys and it was the same time that the door opened,he walked out as he spoke "I'll pick you up at the park by the plaza then,you can take a taxi and I'll pay the fare for you".He kept walking straight to the door as he talked with her,he got into his car quick and started it before driving to their meeting place.He dropped the call before he buckled up and played music,he kept his eyes on the road until he heard a soft buzz.He got his phone with another hand and noticed that he got a message from Seonghwa,he called him on the radio and spoke "Hyung,you can bring the entire gang if you want to.It's not like I don't have enough money to pay for all of us,I take my job as a tutor very seriously".Seonghwa chuckled "Let me ask them first then I'll text you a confirmation,we might pay for ourselves instead if all of us comes",M/N scoffed "Ouch,that really hurts.To hear that from someone like you even makes it worse,you know".Seonghwa rubbed his neck at his end "Well....I can take you on a date and bring you home just for one night as an apology,you really need to see how much I've bulked up",M/N smirked "Why would you say that to me,hyung?Have you forgotten something?".Seonghwa raised his eyebrow "What do you mean?",M/N cleared his throat "I'm gonna become eighteen two weeks from now,I promised Changmin that he'd be the one who'll take my purity.Do you not know how  dominant and merciless he becomes whenever he's angry and drunk?".He sighed "Just make sure Wooyoung-hyung doesn't wear anything sleeveless,he keeps flirting with me whenever he gets the chance.I don't want to smell the scent of roses from his armpit as if he's a person I actually like,a drunken kiss doesn't equate him a rightful person that has the approval from me to flirt like a popular fuck boy in those high school movies",Wooyoung yelled from the couch since he could hear him "I KNOW YOU LIKE IT WHENEVER I MAKE YOU WANT THAT NIGHT TO HAPPEN AGAIN,YOU BASTARD!!!".M/N rubbed his temples and simply didn't react at all "Well,I gotta go.I need to pick up my friend at our meeting place and I'm already nearby,I'll see you guys later",he hung up and instantly sped up since the road was almost empty.He drove while focusing on the distance that he had from the van at his front,he finally came around the plaza and saw a taxi right behind him.He paid for his friend's fare and got her in,he strapped her seat belt in before patting her head "I hope you don't mind me paying for you,I was the one who invited you yesterday so I have to do everything else".She could only smile before noticing the ring on his finger "Wait,isn't that the gift your father gave?",M/N looked at it before shaking his head "No,that's the one I wore yesterday.This is the one that the fool that got himself sick gave me,I wanted to show that I still care for him even if he's such a dunce at almost everything".She resisted to react and hugged his arm "You'll be such a good boyfriend once you turn eighteen,I envy Changmin-oppa~",M/N slightly blushed as he heard those words "Yah,don't act like I didn't fight those robbers that tried to steal your stuff last week Thursday!I'm a caring person to everyone,not just to a few people that I know well".She looked at him "So that's why you protected my brother and uncle when my ex came around?",M/N simply turned to her and gave her a blunt stare to be straightforward with his answer.She instantly went silent as he turned back to the road,she saw that the slight color on his cheeks didn't fade and found the way he hid his embarrassment adorable.She let go of his arm and looked out the window,however,she never noticed that M/N was softly grinning at him like she was his little sister.