THE END WITH A/N

As Gab casually hung around Hyunjae's room in their dorm,he heard the front door open and walked out.He checked who came around before he looked confused "Huh?It's only you,Younghoon-hyung?",the older laughed as he took off his shoes "We came back from the mall and I was told to head in first,we bought a lot".The younger rubbed his neck "And I thought I'd see Sunwoo-hyung or Hyunjae-hyung running to hug me",Younghoon walked to him and kissed his forehead "Doesn't mean I won't give you the attention you want,stupid".He disappeared into his room while Gab threw himself on the couch,he saw the other members enter and waved at them "I hope you didn't buy anything for me,I already have enough stuff in my ownership that are from idols".Eric crossed his arms "Hey,listen.We just bought you three coats and two watches,that's not a lot if you ask me",Gab waved his hand "Get changed first,we'll talk later".They all walked into their rooms as the boy exuded sassiness only Chanhee could handle,not even caring that Sangyeon was already giving him a glare.

Once they were all out of their outside clothes,Gab casually told them about his life and they were clearly worried for how his exam results would turn out.He rubbed his forehead "If I just read the question correctly,I would have gotten the right answer",Hyunjae pat his shoulder "It's fine,there's still your two other exams.I know you've got them in the bag,considering you and your friend make the reviewers".Gab looked at him "Do you think whatever our teachers give us is the exact coverage of the exam,hyung?Mind you,each of the campus of my school do each exam.Our campus does the last exam this quarter,do you think San Carlos is gonna go easy on us when they brought hell to us before?",Sangyeon flicked his shoulder "Stop acting like you know everything,it's not wrong for them to be more advanced that your campus.It's just wrong that they don't try to match it with all three campuses,like finding common topics that everyone already knew".Gab sighed "I wonder if I can even handle making a reviewer within a week,considering exam is coming right away next week",Haknyeon turned to him "You still do that?".Gab nodded "Yup,I gave myself that reputation so I have to deal with actually fulfilling that role.I'm a fast worker anyway,but I don't trust myself in making a reviewer within just a week since Monday is literally next week.I won't have much time to even print and answer it!!",Hyunjae wasted no time to get him in his arms and calmed him down by speaking with him as if he was a child.

After Gab had calmed down and snuggled in Hyunjae's arms,he was brought to his room right away and tucked in so he could feel comfortable.The idol softly hummed as he hugged him,not caring that the fan was feeling his abs through his sweater.Gab grumbled when he felt a pair of lips touch his forehead "N-no kissing...",Hyunjae could only laugh before pecking his lips "No,I'm your unofficial boyfriend and brother so I have all the right to do so.Don't act like you want to feel my lips on yours either,mister".Gab slowly transformed into a form that made him perfectly appropriate for Hyunjae and kissed him,even holding his neck and pulling away to make him blush by complimenting how attractive he was as a submissive person.He slowly felt the urge to get him on his lap and Hyunjae could sense it,he whispered under his breath "Deobi...don't hurt yourself while doing things to me,alright?".Gab slowly transitioned into what he could call his "dark side" as he heard his remark "Hyung....I'm not a child in this form,that only means one thing",he brought his hand in his sweater and smirked as he heard Hyunjae's breath hitch "Are my hands that soft,love?".He leaned in for a kiss while making the other's hand go onto his neck,it didn't take long before everything was getting steamy and everyone was worried for Hyunjae's legs.

TIMESKIP

When all was done,Hyunjae's neck had one hickey but it wasn't the same situation under his sweater.On the other hand,Gab was casually playing with his hair as if he didn't just give him three endless rounds on his dick.Hyunjae smiled when he saw how cute his dimples were,he leaned in to kiss his lips "If I were your age right now,I'd have a big crush on you.I would even have pictures of you in my phone and imagining how handsome you'll become once we grow up,I'm not lying so you better believe me",Gab flicked his forehead "Shush,you can't just compliment me like it's a casual thing you do".He sat up and spoke "Only if I could be your age right now,I'd be happier with my life.All I need to do is probably work as your personal manager and nothing will stress me out aside from schedules,unlike now",Hyunjae let out a soft sigh "This again?".The child looked at him "Hyung,can't you see what we,children,have to do just to make our lives easier?Look at me,I'm a kid who's an emotional wreck and only has emotional stability whenever he creates a book about idol groups that he knows.I'm unstable like every other child,you know that?",the adult went right next to him and held his hand "And I'm the trustworthy idol that you find safety with,I have everything in the world except a childhood because of training.I miss being a child and running around freely,but I know that isn't what the world is now".He looked at the door "You guys can come in,I can tell you're listening in right now",Gab saw the door open and reveal the other ten.He stood up without saying a word,he snapped and he was directly at the door with his things in his hands.He opened the door to reveal an all-black room,he was about to walk in before he felt someone hug him from behind.Eric spoke with fear "Don't go in there,please.I heard all of what's inside that place,I don't want you to suffer",the younger casually spoke "Then come with me,that would at least make it better.It's not that hard to face my demons,no?".The older was scared at first but saw the way that M/N looked at him,they all walked in together and the air turned cold but comforting.

Within a quick second,the room turned into a place that looked like a penthouse.Everything was chic and luxurious but the main highlight was how there was a mirror at the wall near the door,Gab took a deep breath before going through it.The eleven did the same and they were shocked to see what was inside,it was the exact same thing but it was all wrecked and the view outside the windows by the living room became a dark night.Gab brought them to the living room and showed them the shadow forms of his internal demons "Meet insecurity,social anxiety,trust issues,anger issues,separation anxiety,perfectionism,forced social butterfly,and the cold lone wolf",they all waved at them but didn't say a word.Gab laughed sadly when he heard one of them speak "They're not gonna stay,don't worry.They just need to know the truth about me,that's all",everyone was already scared to see what were the others things inside there but they had to keep themselves on their feet.They went into the bedroom and they saw an exact copy of him,Gab crossed his arms "That's me,just a sadder and pitiful version".He walked to his "twin" and hugged him,taking his form within a second "Notice any difference?".Juyeon shook his head "No...not at all",Gab nodded "Exactly,what you saw me as before was a fake mask of what I really am".He walked to them and opened his arms "If you want to hug and try to comfort me,it's the proper time to do so because I have to appear in my real room soon",Jacob wasted no time to do so and could feel the absence of warmth in his body "I'm so sorry you turned into this monster,it wasn't what you wanted or even asked for".Gab hid his face in his neck "It's not your fault,hyung.I chose this because it saved me from the outside and inside,I didn't want anyone to be worried about me",Jacob cupped his cheeks and smiled "You don't need to be like that now,I'm here with you and so are the others.You'll be safe with us,we'll protect you with each and every fiber of our being".He easily lifted him up and carried him "Let's go back,shall we?",the dark aura slowly disappeared as Gab's genuinely happy smile appeared on his face.They went back to the dorm with Hyunjae kicking the door close,clearly sealing away the bad vibes from that place.

Instead of leaving,Gab stayed for dinner and was willing to let his clone keep doing what he usually did at home.He watched as Hyunjae and Changmin cooked,even if Eric told him to not do it while they were frying things.Before he could get burned by the sparking hot oil,Kevin got him and brought him to the table.He glared at him when he tried to go back "We already told you to not go,don't make us angry",the boy grumbled "But I wanna help!".The other pat his head "You can still help while keeping a distance,don't worry",Juyeon casually brought out a box of brownies "You could help with finishing this along with Eric and Kevin,Felix gave this to us but we've been too busy with our diet to finish the last six pieces".Gab pouted "Could do better than that....",Juyeon went next to him and held his hand "Do you really want to be hospitalized just because of a sudden burn?".He could see the expression forming on his face and pinched his cheek "Yeah,that's the spirit.Just stay here and watch us from the back,it's better",Gab simply turned away and ate a brownie as he thought : "I miss Wooyoung-hyung so bad,he'd be a much better person to be with than these people...."