"Parting The Dream Sky"

The next day,M/N woke up to see Hyunjin fixing his hair and smiled "No schedule?".The idol simply nodded "Mhm,that's why I'm here",the fan sat up and let him continue with what he was doing.Hyunjin laughed as he combed it "Jeez,you really need to get your hair cut this week.It's so tangled under the top,I could just pull everything out with one strong pull",M/N grumbled "It's not my fault that I like having long hair that has multiple layers,perming them makes such a good look on me".Hyunjin raised his eyebrow "You want a perm?",M/N looked at him "What?Don't I look good with curly hair?".Hyunjin shook his head "No,I mean.When did you think of getting a perm?",M/N shrugged his shoulders "I don't know,Jeongin-hyung just told me I would look good with curly hair before and I just remembered it last night".Hyunjin kept himself from mocking him,clearly not wanting a slap on his delicate face.

As M/N ate his breakfast,Hyunjin was taking pictures of him which he sent to the other members.M/N turned to him and pat his head as he was looking at how happy he was at how handsome he looked "There's no need to be so proud about how I look,people will think that you're my boyfriend or something",Hyunjin looked at him with a smile "What's wrong with that?You always make me happy whenever you spend time with me,it's like you are the reason why I still exist".He hugged him after putting away his phone,sweetly patting M/N's head.The boy grumbled as he sniffed the scent of his perfume "You're wearing my gift again,it's so annoying",the other looked at him with slight confusion "You mean my perfume?This was your old gift from two years ago,it's not the one you gave me last year".M/N looked at him with visible disappointment "That's exactly the problem,you keep wearing the ones I give you but not the ones the others give you.I feel like I'm making them feel invaluable and worthless,they must cost more than the one I gave you",Hyunjin cupped his cheeks "Listen,you used your hard-earned money as a tutor to buy those perfumes.If I never used them,I'd essentially make you feel worthless because the days and hours of work you had to do just to buy them are wasted like trash".He kissed the tip of his nose and grinned "Plus,you always pick out the perfectly subtle scents.The boys always get strong and easy-to-catch scent,it's like they want to make our presence obvious",M/N scoffed as he caught the scent on his neck "Yeah,I can tell you sprayed on way too little as well.What are you,cheap?".Hyunjin looked at him with genuine disgust as he backed away from him "Hold up,stop acting like I don't use it every single day of my life",M/N looked surprised "Wait what?You do what?".Hyunjin spoke with sass in his tone "Yeah,obviously.You think I want everyone in the agency to smell where I am in a instant whiff?",M/N rubbed his neck shyly "I guess you like me that much,huh?".Hyunjin crossed his arms "Listen,we love you so much.If I could,I would even have dated you by now but I can't afford to make you struggle with my high maintenance self",M/N laughed under his breath "I like that actually,authoritative people are such a good partner".He pulled him close and placed his hand on his chest "They know what they want from you and have a good standard that satisfies them,yet they know when something about them doesn't sit right with the other",Hyunjin blushed as he met M/N's eyes "R-r-really?".The younger bit his lip as he saw his quivering hands "How adorable,I wonder how it'll feel like holding them above your head",he kissed the older with his tongue and made sure that he made him obsessed with his lips.He was lucky that his door had no windows on it,or else they'd be caught red-handed.

In no less than a minute,he had him facing him with his shirt unbuttoned and his face blushing with a whole lot of red.He smirked as he decorated his body with marks,Hyunjin grabbed his hair tight as he moaned.His erection was begging to be set free which explained why his jeans were so tight in the middle,M/N smirked as he felt it and stripped his lower half naked.He used the switch nearby his bed to lock the door before looking at Hyunjin,his eyes brimming with desperation and his lips coated with sweet saliva.Hyunjin looked away as he got harder "M-M-M/N,don't make me embarrass myself right now!",M/N didn't care and went straight for his dick.He took the entire thing in with no problem and his gag reflex was gone,considering he had the rare chance of not having one.He made him climax three times within thirty minutes,he made sure to let him taste his release with a loving kiss.He caressed his neck as he slowly slid down on his lap,Hyunjin cursed under his breath as he felt his shaft fill his inner space "Don't rush when you move,please.I don't want to make you feel pain".M/N smirked "Then show me how you want to treat me,master.Make me moan like a cunt",Hyunjin gulped "Will you be able to handle me though?".M/N leaned close and kissed him,that was all it took for Hyunjin to move and it was obvious he wasn't gonna go easy.