Oranżada

Airy looked back at the 'planet'
you noticed that there were little individuals on it. they did not look happy. airy spoke to them, "okay contestants. I'm back. we can start the elimination now." "the next person eliminated is..." suddenly he fell of his chair, screamed like a bozo and broke the left side of his globe. then he fucking fainted. "o kurwa! airy!" you gasped and ran over to him. "aw shit, my guy fainted. welp, bad gaming chair moment. poor fella..." you somehow lifted him, carried him to a cabin and placed him on a 'bed' made from reeds and all that kind of stuff. you then looked around and tried searching for anything useful. there was a 'bandage' lying on a desk. you picked it up and carefully wrapped it around airy's globe. it kinda sucked and was pretty much useless but whatever. "eh that will do" you decided to go into the forest and search for more stuff. you somehow found a bag somewhere in the forest and looked inside. there were multiple cans of soft drinks, all labelled 'oranżada'. "oh hey, that's one of my favorite drinks. what a coincidence." you opened one of the cans. "wait. I shouldn't drink those. they may be poisonous or something.
but... if I'm already dead, will I die again or something? whatever. I'mma just..." you smelled it. "smells good" you downed the entire can. "heh. I was pretty thirsty. and... I didn't even die yet. nice." you squashed the can and held it in your other hand. "I should take this. maybe airy would like some when he wakes up..." then you grabbed the bag and went back to the cabin. you put the squashed, empty can onto the desk and put the bag underneath it.
then you looked back at airy. obviously, he was still unconscious. you sat beside him and held his hand. "oh my poor baba boy. I don't know what I'm gonna do without you... :("
you then cried like an idiot for hours.

 :(" you then cried like an idiot for hours

bonus: oranżada my ma got me irl??1!1?

oh and also this song that no one will even understand