what drugs was i on when writing this so called "finale"

NOTE: I have no ideas and I'm not really good at anything so yeah. fuck my life and fuck this thing. I'm 'ending' this 😂👎

anyway welcome to the final episode of me just writing nonsensical flibbity jibbity jibber jabber from my head
(if anyone is even reading this crap)

DISCLAIMER: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LOTS AND I MEAN LOTS OF MENTIONS OF CRINGE, FILTH, TRASHY STUFF, STIMMING, BLOOD, EDGE AND ODDLY SPECIFIC THINGS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THERAPY, BLEACHING YOUR EYEBALLS OR/AND PERFORMING A FACTORY RESET ON YOUR BRAIN AFTER READING THIS.
boo-hoo. this is so stupid and unfunny.
let's get this circlejerk over with...

you began to open your eyes. your eyelids were heavy. your back hurt like hell. you figured that the sleep was pretty shite. most likely because the bed was made out of reeds and grass. however, you didn't want to get up because you liked sleep, especially in the morning.

...

at last, you dragged yourself out of bed, out of the cabin and into the cave where you assumed airy would be.
...and of course he was. you found him watching something on the computer. he then paused what he was watching, spun his chair around and stared at you, "hi"
"top o' the mornin' to ya, lad"
"...what?"
"oh, it's just your average irish greeting. don't worry about it"
"oh... ok"
you took a look at the computer screen, "whatcha watching?"
"oh... uh..."
"oh- oh my- OH MY GOD!!! IS- IS- IS- THAT- THAT- B-BREAKING BAD?1!1!1?1?1?"
"yeah"
"OH EM GEE I LOVE BREAKING BAD!1!1!!11 UM WHAT SEAOSN ARE YOU ON???1!!1!"
"it says right there... season three, episode ten" "...I think"
"you're god damn right!"
"...yeah"
"ohhh of course you don't get it. you didn't get to that part yet. well, I won't spoil. don't worry"
"ok cool"

you then walked out of the cave. a click could be heard and airy went back to watching the hit show breaking bad again because based + redpilled.

you yawned, stretched and thought, "oh. my. god. we both have something in common... I- I- this is-" you flapped your hands and blushed. you kept thinking about how airy was such a scrunkly, scrimblo, spoingle and maybe even a mipy... while biting the inside of your mouth (yummers)

after a while, you started to bite your nails. "frick I think I'm hungry"
you went back inside the cave.
airy was no longer watching the show, instead he was watching the tiny individuals on the planet doing random shenanigans, complaining or chatting. he then noticed you and turned around.

"...hi"

"yo, you got any food? it's just that I'm starving rn"

"oh um yeah. you can have some reeds... if you want"

"oh ok! anything else?"

airy thought for a short while. "no- not that I know of"

you sighed, "well, I wouldn't even like reeds so that sucks"

"oh... ok"

you then walked out of the cave.
airy went back to watching the goings-on on the planet.
you paced around in circles out of boredom. thoughts were racing through your mind.
"what in the world am I supposed to do?
what even is this anymore? what do I get to eat? when will I get to taste my ma's homemade special chicken schnitzels again?" you figured that if you were going to stay here forever, not having the faintest idea of where you were and overthinking and all, you would most definitely go insane

but at least you had company... unlike airy.
poor guy was on his own for a decade or so.

suddenly, a light bulb went on in your head. you burst into abrupt, rather lunatic laughter.

"fahaha- aha, yes. I could be with him forever. not bad. not bad at all! ah, I could make my fantasies real. oh my love at first sight... we could even build a relationship together... oh, we will..."