it's time to get therapy

(I'm continuing this dumbass story or whatever because why not)

seven months passed and airy still didn't wake up. you checked on him everyday since. he was still alive. you were glad that he hadn't died, but you felt lonely. he was the only company you had (obviously)
you spent all these months playing random games on his windows vista like bomberman, mahjong titans, minesweeper, spider solitaire, purble place, my farm life and farm frenzy, listening to his cassette tape, sobbing on the floor like a girlboss, pacing around and rethinking your life.

now, you were playing my farm life 2 on expert mode and you ran out of time. "fuckkkkkkk whyyyyyyy- oh wait I'mma check on airy... he definitely hasn't woke up though..." you started to lose hope and you doubted that he would even wake up, but you decided to check on him anyway. you left the cave, made your way through the vines, went over to the cabin and looked inside. "..." he was still asleep. "I don't know anymore" you whispered to yourself and then went over to the pile of reeds, floof and hay which he was sleeping on. "you're an angel when you sleep..." you sang softly and quietly.

"...heh"

"huh- oh! o kurwa! airy! you're back! oh my god oh my god oh my god... I missed you so much sgisiaigzyisgs" you cried

(he must have awoke from the coma sometime today, but didn't get up)

"ngh... ow- ugh... um... how long have I-..." airy tried to ask you a question, but struggled due to the pain and the fact that he woke up from a coma just today

"wait... I think it was about half a year or so... yeah. that's right"

"oh... dang"

"I'm glad to have you back"

"yeah. same" he smiled

that was pretty much unexpected. you blushed a little.

there was a short silence

"you need help getting up?" you asked him

"uh... yeah... that would be nice..." (subway seat reference no way?)

you thought for a moment before holding airy's hand and helping him get up. you kinda blushed. he kinda shivered.

"thanks"

"yea dw"