| t w o |

...

-ˋˏ [W E L C O M E M I S S S O R I N] ˎˊ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

THE EMPTY hallways echoed of approaching footsteps as (Y/n) and her father walked alongside the principle, Mr. Makarov. "You are going to fit perfectly into our school, Miss. Sorin. Your GPA, distinctions and extra credit from your previous school is phenomenal. We will be keeping it in your student records. I believe you will have a bright future here at Fairy Tail High. I look forward to seeing your abilities as one of our top achieving students."

"Thank you, sir" She replied, anxiety bubbling in her stomach as Makarov offered a smile. "Dad, what if I get treated the same way as the school mom put me in? I don't want to be the freaky new girl again..." She quietly whispered to him, standing on her tippy toes. "This is a new place, kid. They don't know you, you have a clean chapter here to be who you want. So be (Y/n) Sorin." He responded, ruffling her hair and she gave a nod full of uncertainty. Makarov motioned toward the staircase as she fixed her hair and she obeyed, making her way up but before she was out of sight she gave one last look to her father in which he gave her a thumbs up in encouragement. She shot him one last smile before heading quickly toward her first class, Drama.

~♫~

THE CLASS was full of chatter, old friends catching up after their mid-year break while others sunk into their seats tiredly. Natsu and Loke were chatting to one another, excited about their big game that's to come within a matter of weeks. "Dude, when we win, this school is gonna praise the floor we walk on." Loke said with a smirk to which Jellal slapped him on the back with a scoff, "It already praises the floor we walk on, dimwit." The two men bickered as Natsu let out a chuckle. As (Y/n) entered the classroom, she noticed a familiar hair color and figure. She moved closer to get a better look and once satisfied she quickly moved past the trio and toward an empty seat at the back and sat down. "Hi Natsu," a platinum blonde said with a giggle to which he gave a tight-lipped smile in response, still distracted by the female he seems to recognize. Natsu notices her frame and quickly searches his pocket for his phone in shock, but whilst doing so their drama teacher entered the room and loudly spoke over the boisterous students.

"Settle down! I am sure your mid-year break was full of fun festivities but now it is over and I have announcements to make! Our sign up sheets for Fairy Tail's Spring festival are in the school lobby, you could also sign up for other activities if you wish." She spoke loudly as Natsu still attempted to get a better look of (Y/n)'s face. "Mr.Dragneel, please sit down, as I was saying we have different roles to enlist for including singular auditions for supporting roles as well as duo auditions for our lead roles." Gray scoffed, leaning back in his chair in boredom while spinning a basketball on his finger as Bisca was on her way to walk past his desk. "Mr.Fullbuster, this is a classroom to learn in, not to practice your basketball skills. Jellal and Loke snickered quietly at him, going quiet as Bisca passed by them. "We are also hosting competitions for art and creative writing, Miss. Heartfilia is the president of the club for those scholastic pursuits and can answer any enquiries you might have in regards to that."

As Bisca returned to the front, cell phones chimed throughout the space to which Bisca sighed in irritation. Natsu and (Y/n) quickly checked their phones to confirm each other's identity as their teacher rounded the room with a basket in hand to collect all the phones of the culprits. "Lisanna and Laki, cell phones please, and I will see you in detention assisting me with painting our festival sets. I do not tolerate phones, apologies for doing this on your first day but we will all get to know one another in detention. Welcome to Fairy Tail high, Miss. Sorin. Mr. Dragneel, phone please and detention for you too."