| f o u r |

...

-ˋˏ [G O A L] ˎˊ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

FUELED WITH shock and anger, Lisanna let out a loud and frustrated grunt as she looked at the information sheet in regards to the call-backs and any important updates. "This is unbelievable. This has to be some sick joke!" Lisanna said, face reddened with anger. The basketball team snorted at her tantrum, curiosity consuming them as they moved toward her. "What's your problem, sis?" Elfman asked. 

She pointed toward the sheet before stomping off toward the cafeteria after the bell had sounded throughout the building. "What the fuck?" Gajeel asked, the males looking at one another in bewilderment before following the angered female to the cafeteria.

The space was full of loud chatter, students from different clubs mingling much to the team and Lisanna's horror.

(Y/n) was amongst the crowd and turned toward the group of females. "What's going on?" (Y/n) asked, earning a shrug from Mirajane and Lucy. "Apparently the status quo has been broken upon the news of your call-backs for the festival. The different clubs, groups, and whatnot aren't usually involved with one another." Erza attempted to explain. "Why is it so bad for everyone to get along? Or for people to make friends from other groups?" (Y/n) asked, somewhat irked by the idea. 

"Well, our school has always sort of been heavy on stereotypes and forming cliques, I guess. It's not exactly categorized as normal for athletes to partake in things such as...theater performances. They hold themselves in high regard in the ranks of the school and to them, anyone who is part of these types of events are at the bottom of the hierarchy." Cana further explained.

"But that's ridiculous." (Y/n) replied as they continued weaving through the crowd. As she walked, she slipped on a spilled drink and the food that had prior been on her plate had tipped forward and ultimately collided with Lisanna and Laki. "I am so sorry!" (Y/n) cried out, trying to help the two clean off their clothes to which Natsu witnessed, jogging forward and grabbing her hand. "Sorry, ladies. Gotta run," He said innocently before running out of the cafeteria with (Y/n) in tow. "We should go before we get the blunt of Lisanna's fury," Mirajane advised, the group of girls nodding as they disappeared into the crowd and headed toward the exit.

"Where are we going?" (Y/n) tried to ask as they jogged down the corridor. "To my secret hideout!" He responded. She let out a giggle as she allowed him to guide her.

~♫~

THE BOYS paced back and forth, uncertain how to deal with the situation as they tried to take things into consideration. "This is fucking ridiculous. Suddenly Natsu meets a girl at a vacation resort, coincidentally she is in the same school, now he wants to sing cus of her? I don't get it, man." Loke expressed with a huff. "I can't quite wrap my head around it either," Jellal mumbled as he rolled a basketball between his hands.

"Smart girls aren't his thing either, he couldn't hold a candle to her. He's more suited to Lisanna... No offense Elfman." Gray said. The larger male shrugged in response.

"I say we find a way to separate the two, if we separate them or cause some sort of divide then Natsu's focus will be back on basketball and that girl will do...whatever female nerds do." Laxus suggested. The guys grinned at him in response, some nodding. "Dude, you're a genius!" Gajeel said as they started scheming.