| t h r e e |

...

-ˋˏ [R E W R I T E T H E S T A R S] ˎˊ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

WATCHING FROM AFAR as Natsu jogged to the auditions form once again, his eyes analyzed the paper before leaving in a hurry to which Laki watched suspiciously. She then hurried toward Lisanna who was by her lockers, "Natsu was looking at the festival auditions sheet."

"He's been doing it a lot cus of the new girl," Lisanna replied with a scoff. "She's super weird too."

Laki nodded in response, the two sharing a look before heading toward the school library to use one of the computers. When arriving, the two quickly sat by an open one and googled (Y/n) out of curiosity. "She was the top student at the Private School of Hargeon, she has gotten 12 distinctions and won several competitions for their art department." Laki said, raising her eyebrows in silent shock. "If she was doing so well at her old school, why would she transfer?" Laki asked, turning to Lisanna.

Lisanna shrugged in response, "I don't think we should concern ourselves with that, we just need to give her a little...push into the right direction so she can find her own nerd squad and leave my festival auditions alone and then everything will go back to normal. I'll have Natsu's attention again." Laki nodded in thought. "So what'll we do to get her into one of those boring clubs?"

Lisanna grinned, "Easy. We'll just slip this information into that Lucy chicks locker and it'll make the nerds flock to (Y/n). She'll be too busy to audition."

Laki nodded in agreement, printing the article.

~♫~

MISS BISCA rounded the stage of her detention group, giving out instructions to certain students on how the set must be painted. Lucy and Levy slowly moved closer to her, giving each other looks of encouragement as they spoke. "We'd love to have you in our art club!" both exclaimed in unison, bright smiles on their faces. "Uh...I'm sorry, I don't quite understand." (Y/n) replied nervously, slowly coming to a stop with her painting. "Well I found your student article from your last school in my locker and we're the head of our clubs so we'd be honored if you could join us." Lucy explained with a hopeful expression.

"I'm sorry, I didn't put that in your locker... I was kind of hoping not to join any clubs until I've settled into the school properly." (Y/n) replied, fiddling with the paintbrush in her hand. "Oh, please! You'd be a perfect addition! We meet every Thursday after school to discuss matters about art history, we enter mini competitions against one another, it's fun!" Levy tried, giving (Y/n) a pleading look.

"That's an amazing idea, Levy and Lucy! I think you'd do perfectly well in their department, I have seen how book smart you are in art history. You clearly belong with the smart crowd of our school." Lisanna said with fake interest as she gave (Y/n) a supportive nudge and smile.

(Y/n) hesitantly turned toward the two, giving a nod in defeat. The two girls squealed in excitement, attracting the attention of Miss. Bisca.

"I would quite appreciate it if you stopped having a little group discussion during detention and focused on the tasks at hand. Unless you ladies would like to extend your stay?" Bisca said, raising an eyebrow at the females to which they quickly separated and continued painting the props. Natsu was assisting with the fixtures on a fake tree, sighing as Gray tickled him with plastic leaves by the nape of his neck to which he swatted away.