Came back

"Mom I love you but stop," I said while pulling away

I took a napkin and spit out the food into it. I wrapped it up and placed it inside the bin neck to the bed.

She placed the fork away on the plate and I sighed. "You need to eat Royalty," she said

"What I need is space," I said while looking at my family.

"I know you all care and mean well but I just want to be alone and drown in my own pain and misery," I said

"Please,"

I laid down and turned on my side before closing my eyes.

I heard the door closed after a while and I reopen my eyes. Tears poured from my eyes and I hugged my self.

I cried until my tears stopped. My heart didn't stop aching nor did my body.

•°•

Saige stopped pushing the wheelchair and she locked the brakes and she walked around me.

I took a deep breath in then exhaled.

"It's been what. Nine days?"

"You haven't said a word to me or to Sawyer or to anyone. Unless you count yesterday when you told everyone to leave your room," she said.

I looked at her before looking at the horse in the field. Sawyer and I would go horse riding in our spare time. We would go without Saige she always complain about her hair after.

"You know I lost a child too," she said and I still didn't reply.

"I'm here for you Royalty so please don't push me away," she said and I looked at her.

"I would like to go back to my room," I said and a tear ran down her cheek.

She wiped away before turning her back to me

"Fine Eleonora," she said

"Take my sister back to her room please," she said and to my guards.

"I'm not coming back tomorrow or maybe the other day after that too," she said before walking away.

The guards took me to my room and I dismissed everyone. I laid in my bed with my curtains closed and the lights off.

There was a knock on my door and I looked at the door before it opened.

"Does a vampire lives here?" dad asked with a smile.

I looked away and I heard him sighed. "I feel very sleepy dad," I said and he walked in.

"Let me sing you a song like old times," he said

"If I remember correctly mom was the one who sang while you rocked me to sleep. You can't sing dad," I said