|Part I: Segolia Divided|

Casey Thomas and Julianna Smith, a pair of wolfbloods who deserved a big break. They left to travel the world, not expecting to be called back once again to Europe, when they discovered that Casey's sister was working with Segolia and was on the wrong side of the fight, according to the message.

But reality is generally different from what a message says, unless Casey was interpreting it wrong.

-------

Scout Thomas was the second-youngest of the Thomas Pack and the first one to leave to find herself, once she had discovered their plot to kill Casey.

Her older cousin was one of the most protective, most caring people that she had ever known... with wolfbloods from all throughout the pack, once having sworn to protect him. After she left, she counted on not being able to go back ever again.

Being only thirteen and a short, little kid at the time, there wasn't much that she could do but she did know, where she could go.

Soon, Scout was on a plane and off to find a place for herself in the world. An American wolfblood in Newcastle, who knew that would work?

------

Thomas Marshall was once a wolf without a pack. He was raised moving from place to place, he never stayed in one place and he never met his biological parents, so when he found Segolia and was adopted by Victoria Sweeney, the alpha of Segolia at the time, he was relieved.

Until he suddenly got a "little sister" out of the deal. In order to keep Scout in Newcastle, she was changed to "Scout Marshall" officially, despite just about everyone calling her "Thomas" if they needed something from her.

------

A pair of wolfbloods wolfing out in the city one night, it changes their lives and not necessarily in a good way.