Part 1

Sandy frowned at her reflection in the mirror. She hated her body. She hated her boobs. She hated her curves and her butt, but most of all, she hated her dark brown hair. It was long and wavy, and went down to the middle of her back. She jumped when someone knocked lightly on her door. "Sand honey, you're gonna be late for your first day." Her mother said kindly. She huffed and grabbed her bag off the floor.

She sat at the kitchen table and her mom put a plate of bacon and eggs in front of her. Just as she was taking a bite her older brother came strutting into the kitchen, a grin on his face. "Morning Sandy, Morning ma." He grabbed a piece of bacon from Sandy's plate and she gasped. "Really dufus?" "What?" "Mom!" "Simon, apologize to your sister." "Sry little sis." He said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes and stuffed food in her mouth. Suddenly, the school bus honked its horn outside, and her mom rushed both kids out the door.

"Hey Mr.bloom." She greeted the bus driver as she followed her brother onto the bus. "Mornin' Sandy." He nodded at her. She took up her usual seat in the back and put on her headphones. She turned on Rolling Stones, her favourite band, and watched the rain splatter the bus window. Funny, she hadn't noticed it was raining when she got on the bus. She shrugged it off and opened her phone. Her lockscreen was a photo of her and her boyfriend, Eddie, laying on the beach together.

She'd been with Eddie since their first year of middle school, and now, the first day of their senior year of high school, they were still going strong. A lot of people thought it was weird that she was still with him, when all her friends were busy sleeping around. She didn't care. She loved Eddie, and he loved her too. He was kind and loving, and always let her sit on his lap during his D&D games. She went to every single show for Eddie's band, Corroded Coffin, and even went on their first tour with them last summer. Her family loved him, and even Simon found the decency to be nice to him. They'd taken each other's virginity when they were sixteen, and they'd both applied for the same universities. Eddie knew she was self conscious about her boobs, and never touched them without asking, even during sex. He was the best boyfriend, and they agreed to get married after they both graduated University and got stable jobs.

She was jolted from her thoughts by a tap on her shoulder. "Oh hey Rob." She took off her headphones and greeted her best friend. Robyn had been her best friend since kindergarten. They met on the playground, when Robyn had pushed her off the swings because she wanted a turn. Sandy fell on her face, and her nose started bleeding. The teacher made Robyn walk her to the nurses office. On the way, Robyn apologized for pushing her, and asked if she wanted to come jump on her trampoline after school. And ever since then, they'd been inseparable.

Robyn sat down beside Sandy and pulled out her own phone. "Whatcha listening to?" "Rolling Stones." "I thought you didn't like that kind of music?" "Eddie says I need to expose myself to other genres" "of course he did." She chuckled. The bus pulled up to the school and Sandy sighed. "Just one more year Rob, one more year and we can get out of this hellhole."

Sry for the short first chapter, hope you have a good day :)