Part 2 1/2

Eddie sat down on Sandy's other side and she Introduced the other two kids at the table. They Chatted and joked, and everything was fine, until Eddie asked a question that made her stop and think for a moment. "So Frankie, when did you realize you're Gender-fluid?" Frankie smiled, and prepared to answer this popular question. "Well, I guess I've always known, in a way. It always felt wrong when I identified as male, so I tried going with she/her for a while, but it wasn't right either. Then I read an article online about Gender-fluid people becoming more common, and did some research, and realized that was who I wanted to be." They grinned. Eddie smiled, resting his hand on Sandy's knee under the table. A thought crossed her mind, but she quickly squashed the idea.

Eddie noticed her distant expression and gently rested his head on her shoulder. She smiled and put her arm around his waist. "I love you Eds." She whispered quietly. "I love you too princess." He'd always used that nickname, and it had never bothered her before, but for some reason, it made her sad. Eddie saw her as a girl, and always would. Just like everyone else. But Sandy was beginning to doubt if that was who she wanted to see in the mirror.

Just an  end for part 2. Have a good day :)