she deserved answers

· ─────── ·ⴵ· ─────── ·

A month or so ago-

I step through the snow of Russia. Trekking through the mountains to get answers. Answers my mom always deserved but never recieved.

I push open the shop door and the man at the desk looks up "Can I help you?"

Sliding my gloved hand out of my pocket I plaster on a fake smile and say "I'm looking for Ivan."

He nods saying "Ivan isn't here right now. Can I ask what it is you're looking to speak to him about?"

"Well, that's a bit more complicated to explain. Afraid I don't talk to the 3rd in command."

I kick his chest as he goes to reach for the gun under the desk. I grab his arm, pinning it behind his back and slamming him into the wall.

"I don't know anything!"

I sigh and say "Couldn't make it easy could you?"

I snap his shoulder out of it's socket and he screams in pain. I push him over and he hits the wooden floors roughly. Wimpering in pain.

"Alright, you'll be fine. Quit whining. Tell me who you are."

"You! You-... cyka!"

Nodding I agree "Yeah. I am. I'm a bitch. Got it. Now fess up before I do a lot more then pop your shoulder out of it's socket. This gun could really help in this situation don't you think?"

I slide my coat open and motion to the gun and weapons on my holster.

He gulps and says "I am merily a small weapons dealer!"

I cleanly punch him across the face. His head hits the wall behind him and he says "You-"

I slide the knife out of the holster as he raises his hand to grab a weapon. I hurl it towards him, piercing his hand to the wall. He screams in pain.

"Alright, I assume you know where and who Ivan is."

"I am- Ivan!"

I nod saying "Ahh... you're Ivan junior. Where's Ivan senior?"

I slide the knife out of his hand. Causing him to reel in pain. He whimpers and says "He retired!"

I swing the bloodied knife in front of his face saying "The truth, now. Last warning. Last chance."

He grits his teeth saying "Who.. the hell do you think you are?"

I squat down to his level smiling. I grab his chin roughly. Squeezing tightly.

My smile widens and I say "A person that has no mercy to monsters like you. And a very strong woman that will shatter your jaw with the swift movement of my strength."