ii.

[[At The Shopping District: 6PM]]
...
...
...

Y/n and Mythra eventually did all the shopping for dinner.
Since they had enough time before they head back, they hanged around for a little while.
By the corner of the food plaza they were in, there was a suspicious person that was watching their every move.
It made the first move after they were done getting the food they need.
They were stopped by this suspicious individual who was selling potions for cheap.
Their shopping plaza did look a bit suspicious to them.
Their plaza was huge.
Dark purple to black decorations around it with a glowing orb in the middle...
Around the orb is the suspicious yet normal potions that the marketer was selling.

Mythra did have her suspicions of this person and these bottles, but didn't know if she wanted to go with it.
It did look like a normal potion, but Y/n wanted to make sure it was.
So it being luckily cheep, Y/n buys one and they immediately leave.
Being curious of the potion, she takes it to her right hand and lifts it up.
She scans it left to right, analyzing the bottle as if it was some scientific subject.
But to Y/n's surprise, it looked just like any ordinary potion.

Y/n:  "Yep, just a normal potion."

Mythra:  "It looks kind of suspicious, don't you think?"

Y/n:  "Yeah, but it definitely looks like any normal potion to me."

Mythra:  "Yeah, let's go home so that we can get dinner ready early."

Y/n:  "Yeah, you're right."
Y/n:  "Let's go back home."