xiv.

[8AM - The Next Morning: At Y/n's Home: In Y/n's Lab]

Y/n is currently in her lab working on her project.
She thought about what she said yesterday.
Y/n: "The more the merrier, and also..."
...
...
...
Y/n:  'Being here all alone... living here all by myself, is lonely...'

She stops her hands and thinks for a brief moment.
Y/n reminisces at the time she used to live in her place alone...

Empty.

She was completely alone with no friends.
Her parents were long gone from their irreversible disease, she even had no siblings at the time.
She had herself and only herself alone to count on.
It took her a while to find a job but luckily it was at a research facility school, where she now works as the current co-leader of the place.
And it's also where she currently studies, about to get her two year degree there.

After befriending Rex, Pyra, Mythra, Tora, Morag, Brighid, and the rest of the folks that came along, she was able to fulfill hers and her parents wishes...

...
...
...
...
...
...

"May you find irreplaceable friends that will keep you safe..."
"May your paths cross even if you go separate ways..."
"May you have happiness with the people you will cherish most..."
"May you... find happiness, our lovely daughter, Y/n L/n."
These were her parent's wishes before they left this world.

She believes if she were to tell them upon seeing them in her dream, they would be so happy to see their daughter come so far.
She has experienced a lot but it's where it took her and her friends today...
To the now peaceful world they have saved from ruin.
That's why she'd rather spend her time with her now irreplaceable friends that she allows to hog the place as their own.
She's important to them and they're important to her.
That's all that matters to her.

Y/n was working on modifications of Pyro's and Mythro's swords.
She was able to ask for them before they went separate ways to get the items in different locations.
It was only a short trip to get what they need so there was no issue of bumping into monsters.
She put all the items together and went to work.
It took a while to put everything together, but eventually she was able to finish the modifications on time and how she wanted to.

Y/n:  "Okay! Now it's time to give them them back to Pyro and Mythro."

She looks at her finished products once more with a satisfying look on her face.
She never knew that finishing her project this early would make her feel great.
Not only that, now that she has finished what she needed to do... she now has a bunch of free time to spare.
She proceeded to pick up their swords and make their way to them...

Y/n:  "I wonder if they'll like this?"