xvii.

[8:30AM: Same Day]

While the others like Nia and Dromarch were still asleep peacefully in their rooms, Bridgid and Morag wandered out.
The red haired individual woke up to the bright daylight that was shining through his window yet blocked from his curtains.

Pyro: *Yawn...*

Pyro: "Man, did I slept well..."
Pyro fully stretches his body, completely energized and calm before leaving his room.
There, he saw the same person as him with blonde hair leave his own room as well.

Pyro: "I'll never get used to you popping up like this..."

Mythro: "Me either, it's so weird that we have our own separate bodies now."

Pyro: "Yeah, especially with our own powers and blades as well."

Mythro: "To be honest, it's actually not that bad."

Pyro: "I could say the same as well."

Mythro: "I just wish we could keep our female versions of ourselves instead of being male."

Pyro: "Don't want to say this, but I like being male. I'm way more calmer in this form than my nervousness in my female form."

Mythro: "I'm always calm in whatever form."

Pyro: "Well, yeah. Although you used to be a dickhead towards Rex with that stingy attitude of yours."

Mythro: "Let's... not bring that up. Now that I'm reminded of myself of how I acted as a female, I'm kind of disappointed by it."

Pyro: "But with that soft side of yours, that's how Y/n became friends with you."

Mythro: "Which... I'm proud to be her friend. She understands me, well... us enough to know our difference between you and I." Mythro says, taken by surprise.

Pyro: "I as well, although I didn't know you were this soft with Y/n all this time. Don't tell me you like her?"

Mythro instantly perks at Pyro's statement.
Like, as in being friends?
Or as in like, as in... love interest?
As of until now, he's never seen her like that since they became friends in his female form.
They were like two birds flocking at each other's company.
Y/n and Mythra were like best of friends when he was in his female form.
Now that that's changed, could he really see her differently?

Inconveniently, a picture flashes in Mythro's mind.
It was a bit blurry, then all became clear as he sees two familiar figures.
Y/n and Mythro comfortably sit underneath a tree.
His hand over hers on the perky green grass as loose leaves after leaves fall within the soft winds waving over them ever so softly.
Although an illusion of his imagination, Mythro blushes hardly at these thoughts as Pyro watched and sneers in interest.

Pyro: "Hm? Seems you actually do like her~"

Mythro: "Don't get the wrong idea, Pyro. We're just friends, that's all."

Pyro: "Is that really all? Are you sure it's not what you think it is?"

Mythro: "Shut up, perhaps it's the side effects of the potion."

Pyro: "Yeah, the person who drank it when he wasn't supposed to."

Mythro: "Hey, at least I apologized, didn't I?"

Pyro: "Yeah. Well, not like that matters anymore. What's done is done. Come on, let's go find Y/n and Rex." Pyro smiles.

Mythro: "Hm, right behind you."