5. I'm still here!

Anything said about stereotypical sleepovers will be influenced by any cartoons I have seen, I was too young to remember the last sleepover I went to.
Also, movies will be referred to as films.

Sorry this was put up and taken down so many times. I had problems with media.
___________

It's been about a month since the first ever Uno game with the queen's of the round table, as Anne calls them. Anne and Catherine have talked out their issues and are now very close. Catherine has invited them all over for a weekend sleepover. Except, this isn't your average sleepover with pillow fights and makeovers, no. This was a sleepover with 6 very passionate theater kids, most of which loved Disney films and video games.

Cathy was the first to arrive at the event, mainly because she lived extremely close. Then Jane and kat, after them Anna arrived and then finally Anne, being fashionably late as per usual.
"How are you never on time? Your always the first to be getting ready?" Jane asks her younger cousin.
"I am very bad at time keeping."
Catherine just laughed,
"Anne. You can't time keep."
Anne nodded in agreement, as did everyone else.
"So... What are the plans for the night?" Cathy asks, trying to rid of the awkward silence before it starts.
"Well, I have games, music and films. so, what do you lot want to do?"

After a short while of discussion they decided on playing a few games with music on, and then watching a couple films.

The games the where owned consisted of many card games, a few hundred versions of monopoly, many other board games and an old gaming console.

One of these with a tone of games downloaded to it

They had a team system for the game console, but we shall get into that later, for now, we will focus on the first game they played.

A nice fun game called
Exploding kittens

It went something like this.
Someone would pull a bomb card.
"Exploding kitten!!!"
And if they where able to defuse it, they'd use the card like a power move
"Defuse!!"

Cathy placed a take 2 random cards from a any one player.
"Nope!"
Anne placed a nope card.
"Come on! You have the spare defuse I need!"
Let's just say, Cathy went bird watching against her will while playing that game, but it would only happen every time she tried to get Anne's spare defuse.

Anne ended up using both in one go and Cathy picked up a new defuse card straight after those 2 bomb cards.

Then Anne went bird watching, as Cathy did too.
Jane was very quick to separate the pair before a war broke out. She moved Cathy next to her and Anne next to Catherine.

In the end, kat ended up winning, by shuffling the deck and moving the bomb cards so much that everyone else ran out of defuses.

Next up, cards against humanity.