𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷

༄𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙰𝚐𝚘 𝙰𝚝 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚝༄

The rain came down in sheets, slapping the cobblestone. Bright Lights from the surrounding bars reflected off the wet stones. The dull thud of rock music wafted out. A barred door opened as the music briefly blasted out as a young man excited. He is Riley Biers, 22, genial, handsome, and a university student full of promise. He paused under the awning, preparing to face the rain. He slung a messenger bag over his shoulder, laden with thick school texts. He waved to his friends in the wind before heading into the downpour.''Some say the world will end in fire. Some say in ice," Abigail reads. Dark, deserted. Riley made his way up to it. Suddenly, a shadow flew past him, moving at an inhuman speed. Riley paused. What was it? Unnerved, he sped his step, about to round a corner, but suddenly, something leaps over him, knocking him back to the ground.

It moves so fast that it was only a brief shadow. Riley now panics. "Who's there?" He calls out. No response. Riley bolted in a different direction. Riley ran, beelining towards the end of the street at which stood an apartment building with a brightly lit lobby and a security guard. Safety. Waterfront- night he found himself on the deserted boardwalk. Beyond the trail, black water. A dead end. He turned, realizing he was utterly alone. He searched the darkness for whatever was charging him. "Who's there? What do you want?" He called out. The shadow darted past him, after which he yanked his hand back. "OH, GOD!" He screamed in pain. He gripped his hand in pain and looked at it to find a crescent pain on his palm, blood seeping out. He's been hit! His confusion and terror turned to agony as the venom from the bite crawled up his arm. Riley dropped to his knees crying out in pain. Then he fell, writhing as the venom spread throughout his body, changing him, killing his humanity. His tortured screams went unheard as the crescent moon on his hand changed into the crescent moon.

"From what I've tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire. But if I had to perish twice.," Abigail read as her hand turned, revealing her crescent moon scar, whiter than the rest of her skin. It's a side effect of her power. When she focuses on a mate bond if one gets hurt. She gets a scar, in the same spot. Thomas kissed it as it removed the painful memory of how the person received it.

༄𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠-𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎༄

Jasper and I are lying on the grass as I read aloud It Ends with Us By Colleen Hoover. " There is no such thing as bad people. We're all just people who sometimes do bad things" I continue to read. Jasper teasingly pulled the book away and moved in to kiss me. I stopped him by putting a finger between our lips. "You know, I've got an English test. I gotta focus, plus Bella asked if I could hang out with her," I told him as he grinned and kissed me anyway, removing my finger. The sun briefly came out from behind the clouds, causing Our skin to sparkle, making the kiss appear magical. He pulled away smiling. I start to gather my coat and books. He's suddenly right in front of me. He playfully grabs my stuff. " I have to go, I'll be late. can't keep them waiting, I'm not getting Bella to hate me now" He pulled me in and kissed me. "You'll be on time. I won't give Bella a reason to hate me," Jasper told me as he easily slings me around onto his back.

༄𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎༄

When Jasper dropped me off at home, I kissed him goodbye and headed inside. He left after watching me go inside. I closed the door behind me and hung my jacket on the hanger near the front door. "Honey, I'm home!" I joked as I walked into the living room. Charlie was sitting on the couch, still in uniform, reading the Seattle Times. I heard the door open and close as Bella walked in behind me. She looked at me as she saw Charlie not hear us come in. I saw the headlines as I looked over his shoulder. It read "Murders, Disappearances, Possible Work Of Serial Killers, etc..." I sigh as charlie checked his watch and turned to us. "Four o'clock on the dot. Do they have a stopwatch or something?" Charlie asked us. "They have names, Dad," Bella told him. "And now they're too punctual for you?" I continued. "You doubt us too much," we both said together. Charlie shivered in fear as he looked at us.