vii.

( chapter )seven

( chapter )
seven

JULIET DAWSON DIDN'T EXPECT TO be yanked into a random classroom as she walked down the corridors of the Castle. Nor did she expect the person who pulled her into said classroom to be Remus Lupin.

"What the fuck, Remus!" Juliet exclaimed, whipping around to face the boy as the lock on the classroom door closed with a click!

Remus just watched her with an unamused look on his face. He was standing in front of the classroom door, his arms folded and a his back straight. His bag was on the floor next to him with most of his books spilling out of the flimsy material.

Juliet tried to copy his stance to match his height but she was still a head shorter than him so instead she resorted to dropping her bag to the floor and moving her hands around vigorously as she spoke.

"You can't just trap me in a random room!"

"Watch me. We need to talk."

"I agree. Talk about your bloody morals!" She shouted with narrowed eyes. She placed one hand on her hip while the other pointed at Remus accusingly.

"This is kidnapping!"

"You're older than me."

"I fail to see your point. I'm still a kid — making this a kidnapping!"

He pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a huff as he looked down at Juliet. She was looking up at him with an angry expression (a look that the boy was normally scared of).

"We need to talk." He said, calmly.

"No, we don't."

"Yes, we do."

"I thank you for you time, but I'll have to politely decline." Juliet forced a sweet smile onto her face as she looked at the door behind Remus; when her gaze shifted back onto him her smile was replaced with a scowl.

"Jules, c'mon. You know we can't carry on like this."

"Fine. Let's talk." She began to fiddle with the sleeve of the Quidditch jumper that she was wearing — she pulled at a couple of stray threads as she looked up at the taller boy.

Remus could feel the jealousy wash over him.

"How's your mum?"

"Juliet."

"I'm ever so sorry. I thought that this was talking. How daft of me!"