Chapter 26- Darkness Falls

The dark spirit is hovering above the Tree of Time looking down at Korra, Mako, Bolin and I.

"Raava," the dark spirit says. "Nothing could stop this moment. Harmonic Convergence is upon us again."

Korra clutches her fists. "I'm not going to let you fuse with Unalaq. You're going right back in that prison."

Vaatu tries to fuse with Unalaq as Korra enters the Avatar State and stops him with a large blast of fire. She catches Unalaq with airbending, lifting him off the ground, and flings him back through the portal.

Korra turns to the brothers and I. "Don't let Unalaq back into the spirit world."

"We're on it!" Bolin calls out as we run through the portal as we transported to the spirit forest as we guarded it.

Suddenly, a mysterious assailant attacks us with rapid ice spikes. Mako gasps while his brother protects him with an earth wall. Mako firebends from behind the wall, while Bolin earthbends in the direction of the assault.

I look around our surroundings. "Where did that come from?"

I then hear sounds of glaciers hurling towards us, I quickly create a tornado with my airbending, as it collects the ice spikes and hurls it back to the direction it had originally came from.

Mako attacks with firebending, while Bolin somersaults while earthbending. When he bends another rock, he is struck by an ice spike. The rock managed to protect him, but the impact threw him toward Mako.

"I don't know if we can win this fight." Bolin breathes out.

"We don't need to win," Mako replies. "We just need to stop Unalaq from getting back in the spirit world."

We are then attacked with another barrage of ice spikes, but Bolin stops the attacks with an earth wall.

Bolin quickly hides behind a rock. "Unalaq? Are you out there?" Bolin says in a shaky tone. "He must have gone home?"

As Bolin peers over his rock, his ex-girlfriend peers over from the other side. "Hello, my feeble turtle duck."

Bolin hysterically screams, but Eska knocks him out with her waterbending.

I raise my hands ready to bend, but suddenly a heavy amount of water aggressively pushes me into the stem of the tree, insistently knocking me out.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

I slowly open my eyes to feel myself being harshly dragged by my foot.

I kick my foot as I sent a large blast from it, knocking whoever had a hold of my foot.

I turn to see Mako kick a blast of fire at Desna to free himself and his brother.

I grab Bolin's wrist as we all jumped into the portal, where we saw an unconscious Korra.

I quickly try to make my way towards her, but was stopped in place when the twins had completely frozen the brothers and I's body into ice, leaving just our heads free.

Korra stands up to see Vaatu approaching Unalaq. Mustering as much strength as possible, she throws a fire blast, which Unalaq blocks with a blast of water.

Vaatu flies over and enters Unalaq, who stumbles before standing erect again, with the imprint of Vaatu on his chest, and his eyes glowing orange-red.

My eyes widen in fear.

Unalaq approaches the Northern portal and touches it. The overlapping portals energize, engulfing Unalaq with purple energy, who lets out a blast of dark energy from his mouth. A blinding light shines from his body.