lighter

She was digging her phone on her purse that morning when she found a lighter laying inside her bag, immediately recognizing it was Calum's. She made a mental thought to drop by his house on her way home.

• •
She went to his house, or more like apartment, around 12 in the morning, assuming that he was already asleep, she thought that she'll only leave the lighter on his porch. Her night shift always end this time so she have no choice.

Upon arriving, she saw Calum standing on the doorway, struggling to get the keys to fit in the locks, having his mouth  filled by a girl wearing a tight red dress.

She thought of coming back tomorrow but she remembered she doesn't have free time to spare and Calum's house is way too far from hers. Calum already closed the door when she finished debating by herself.

But she chose to knock instead, even if she knew she would barge into something private.

She heard groans and loud thumps before the door opened, revealing a shirtless Calum with lots of fresh hickeys and a tousled hair.

"Hi." She greeted awkwardly, fishing the lighter out of her bag while her hands are slightly shaking.

"Fuck Fray, what are you doing here? It's middle of the night!" Calum asked, closing the door, clearly annoyed. Fray tried not to be distracted by the bulge growing in front of her.

"Im very sorry I- you left your lighter at my purse, thought I should give it back." She handed him the lighter, clearly nervous at the sight in front of her.

"At this time?" He groaned and snatched the lighter in her hands, obviously in a hurry.

"Babe who's that?" The girl came out, thankfully fully dressed and clung onto Calum's back like a koala.

"Uh, nothing. Just a friend." She tried not to show affliction in her eyes.

"What is wrong with me." She thought, and face-palmed herself mentally for feeling jealous.

"I better get going." She waved and walked really fast, away from them.

"Youre such a cock block!" She heard the girl shouted and closed the door angrily. She clenched her both fists and kept repeating "what the fuck I was thinking" on her way home.

••
hi thanks for reading smoke please dont forget to vote or comment!!! Lub chus z