airplanes

Her day almost ended, as the sun slowly goes down.

It was a typical day in the library, everyone does what they do, nothing extraordinary happened, atleast for Fray.

They just finished re-stacking the books and now they are free to go. Fray sighed in relief because she was very tired for some reason. Calum and her just exchanged a few texts after the day. She just thinks that maybe he is busy with his personal life and that it is out of her league to invade. But sure misses she him a little.

Okay, maybe a lot.

She handed Maddie the keys because she wasn't done re-stacking yet and she called her dick because Fray said her arms already hurt and told her to stop texting so she can finish her job.

She almost tripped on the stairs because she is running so fast. But a pair of arms attached with a familiar scent caught her before she did. It looks like a scene in a movie or in a book. And that made Fray laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" Calum asked, as he helped her with her things.

"I feel like I'm in a movie." She answered, still giggling at the thought. That made Calum snort.

"What are you doing here anyways?" She fixed herself, consciously.

"The gods sent me because they told me you're a clumsy human being and about to trip down a stair. Being a helpful god that I am, here I present myself to you." Calum ended his well spoken speech with a dramatic bow. Fray laughed and slightly slapped Calum's arms.

"But seriously, why the sudden appearance?" Calum is still carrying her things, it was quite heavy so he decided not to return it yet.

"I am here to fetch you from your work and drive you to your house." He smiled as he opened the back door of his car and put down all of Fray's things inside, and ran to open the door before she has the chance to do it.

"Wow, much chivalry Mr. Hood. What are you up to?" She asked suspiciously.

"Should it be something special to be part of the chivalry?" He countered, starting the engine.

Fray just smiled and adored the sight outside her window.

Calum adored the sight beside him.

-
"Here we are." Calum announced the obvious, pulling the handbrakes. He got out of the car and gathered Fray's things. Fray got out before he could open the door.

"It's fine Cal. I'm a big girl." Fray tapped his back when she noticed his pouty face.

When they got inside, Calum gently put her things on the table beside her bed, as she instructed.

"Okay,  this may shock you but pack a bag for 5 days. We've got a flight to catch." Calum announced as Fray stood there frozen.

"Wha- why? Where are we going? I-i" She doesn't know what to say.

"Just pack your bags please, the flight is in 4 hours so we better hurry up. Don't worry." He reassured her while she is still stood there doing nothing.