fray cray

"Can you call my phone please, it's missing." Calum roamed around his house, looking under the cushions, inside the drawers, his back pockets.

"Okay, just stop you're making me dizzy." He made his way to her with strong urgency, "Here put in your digits."

Calum stood up following the ringing sound that is faintly heard. He went further in the hallway, probably going to his room to check.. He came back after a few seconds with his phone.

"Found it." He waved his black phone and immediately plopped down beside her, and started typing vigorously.

The sound of the keypad was the only thing that Fray can hear and Calum's occasional soft giggles. She instantly got this feeling in her stomach, not a good one as she watches him indulge into conversation that is not theirs. He invited her over to hang out not to sit out.

She turned on the television and Calum did not even react.

After a millisecond she heard her phone beeped.

Mikey mouse:
hey im on my way for your monthly dose of bestfriend visit! :) x

She checked her calendar and it is Michael's schedule of monthly bestfriend dose as he want to put it. She felt excited that she can see him again after month. Michael promised to do these monthly visits right after the incident happened back in their hometown and it made Fray better even if it is composed of Michael's smelly socks laying on her carpeted floor.

To: Mikey Mouse
ok i'll be waiting as always!! we haven't talk since last time :( have a safe flight tho x

She quickly pressed send. She jumped when she site Calum was at her back reading their conversation.

"Who's Mikey Mouse?" Calum asked.

"Look who finally got off his phone." She rolled her eyes at him."He invited me over and he said we're gonna hang out, but I guess he likes to hang out with heart emoji x10 virtually because Fray sucks."

Calum felt bad right away, "Sorry, it was..important." He explained. Fray isn't convinced, but accepted his apology. As always. She just can't resist those pleading hazel eyes and pouty plump lips.

"You and your apologies." She crossed her arms, pouting like a baby she is.

"Look, I am not gonna hold my phone until you leave." He promised and sat back down on the couch.

"Okay, deal!" Fray cheered as she flipped through the channels.

"Let's watch a movie, I'll make popcorn and hot cocoa to make it up to you." He smiled and stood up after.

"You and your food apologies." She shook her head as Calum started to work on some popcorns.

He came back after 20 minutes with freshly cooked popcorn and the promised hot cocoa. He grabbed some DVDs from his rack and made her choose.

"No, no, no," she mumbled while flipping the dvds. "This one!" She held up the Shrek 1.

"Okay." Calum placed the CD in made himself comfortable on his "non-comfortable" couch.

"I miss your couch." Calum pouted as he kept on turning and turning.

"My couch doesn't miss you. Now shut up the movie is starting." She grumbled, shoving a handful popcorn in her mouth.