•drunk•

"hello drunky," sadie smiled as your friend dropped you off at yours and the redheads shared home. you had gone out with some old friends and had drank a bit too much. so much so your friends had to stop you and call it a night before you spent the early hours of the morning in a hospital.

"sadesssss" you slurred smiling goofily as you fell into your girlfriends arms.

"hi love," sadie kissed your head, wrapping her arms around you tightly to keep you upright.

sadie thanked your friend and waved her goodbye before pulling you to the couch, wobbling as you did so. "jeez y/n how much did you drink?" the girl laughed but you couldn't ignore the way your stomach turned at the mere mention of alcohol. she grabbed a cold glass of water and handed it to you, still keeping her hand on it to keep it steady as you brought it up to your lips.

"i think i drank just a little bit" you slurred and sadie shook her head smiling slightly.

"yeah, i think you did y/n" the girl was smiling but deep down she was worried, she knew you would have one hangover in the morning.

your mood changed quickly, beginning to feel unwell as you sat on the couch. you were tired, so tired, a headache was beginning to form in your skull and your stomach was flipping.

"you okay y/n" sadie asked, her hand pushing hair away from your face and tucking strands of it behind your ear.

"i don't really feel good."

"i bet you don't love, you wanna go up to bed?"

you nodded and sadie helped you up to the bedroom, quickly throwing an oversized shirt on you and letting you lay back in bed. she grabbed you some painkillers and water, and sat down next to you.

"try to sleep it off okay? i'll be here when you wake up." and you closed your eyes at that, knowing the girl was telling the truth, she never left your side. you mumbled out an "i love you" and fell asleep.

sadie watched you for a moment, making sure you were really okay before she pushed the trash can over to your side of the bed with her foot. she knew you would need that when you woke up and she grimaced slightly at the thought.

she knew you would be okay though, and she was gonna be there for you when you woke up.