•hold my hand•

"i know you're nervous love, but it's gonna be okay," sadie reassured you as she linked your fingers together before bringing your intwined hands up to her lips to kiss your knuckles softly.

you were just arriving at the first red carpet event you would be attending and to say you were nervous was an understatement. you were sat in the backseat of the car with sadie, your hand shaking in hers.

you pulled up to the event and you could already hear the screams and camera flashes, amplifying your anxiety. the car doors opened and screams erupted at the first sight of sadie. before she got out she turned to you and nodded her head reassuringly, squeezing your hand before letting go.

"you've got it," she smiled.

she got out and waited for you to get out too, causing more screams of excitement to sound from around you.

you felt your knees buckle as you stood there for a second next to sadie as she began to wave and talk to fans lining up along the carpet. you tried your best to copy her, smiling and waving as best as you could. you were nervous though, and the thought of being away from sadie made your heart drop.

"oh my god, sadie," you panicked, reaching out for the girl.

"i'm here," she reassured as you gripped her arm and took a deep breath.

"hold my hand love, it's all okay," she smiled as she gripped your hand and squeezed it tightly as you moved along the rows of fans together.

you got to the end eventually and greeted the rest of the cast, beginning to have pictures together but sadie never let go of your hand, she could tell it relaxed you as she could see your shoulders visibly drop every time she would squeeze or rub her thumb along the back of your hand, so she wasn't going to let go for the rest of the night.