Shadow Giver

"Sir the intruder got away!" Goon 1 said. "who did he use his quirk on." ????? asked. "Kurogiri. Shigaraki's guardian." goon 1 said. "That is a problem. If someone decides to use his warping powers for good we will be able to counter our every move. But to makes things worst my quirk doesn't work on the people he gives the quirks to. luckily for us he can only hold on to a quirk for 24 hours before it vanishes and he can't copy the same persons quirk twice." ???? says. "It is almost morning too and he will have to wait till night fall to continue his plan as well." goon 1 said

at his home after school 

Izuku Midoriya is sitting  at his desk writing something while watching the news for any hero reports. "hero's are so cool. I wish I had a quirk so that I can be one. It is getting late I should turn in. I wish I could be like all might and save people with a smile on my face."

He then goes to sleep. Izuku Midoriya is part of the 20% of people in the world that are quirkless. That day was his last day being a part of the 20%.

"A bullied quirkless teen who wishes to become a hero. He is perfect. And his sharp mind is perfect for this quirk." shadow giver says. he somehow gets into his room and puts his hand on his face and gives him Kurogiri's quirk Warp gate. the main function of the quirk he copied will stay the same but the way the quirk will evolve is all up to the owner. 

in the morning 

Izuku wakes us tired for some reason. he goes in to the kitchen and sees a note saying that his mom had to leave for work early. He makes himself breakfast and goes to school ignorant to his new appearance. he is still extremely drowsy for some reason. he walks in to class yawning when he sees his childhood friend kaachan. "Morning kaachan." he says. the students look at his face in shock realizing who he is. "Hey Ner-AAAAAAHHHHH! what is up with you face!" he says "What do you mean?" A girl hands him a mirror as he sees his face more clearly. 

"GAH! what happened to me!" Izuku shouts

"GAH! what happened to me!" Izuku shouts. "We should be asking you that!" the class responds. 

Chapters end