battle practice

Izuku PoV

Today we were going to do Battle training. I put on my Hero costume which I think looks pretty good. "Hey Izuku. Your costume look great! mine turned out to be skin tight." Uraraka said. "T-Thanks." I reply. I was teamed up with her and we were up against Iida and Kaachan. 

a few minutes later

Kaachan ambushes us and I push Uraraka out of the way. He goes for another explosion but I make a portal and redirect the explosion into his face. Uraraka goes for the bomb while I fight Kaachan. "Ow! you are going to pay for that Deku!" he yelled. I go to punch Kaachan in the face but he dodges. I create a portal to the side of his face and my fist comes out of it and punches him in the face. 

3rd person PoV.

"Wow did you see that!" Kirishima said. "If Midoriya's opponent dodges the attack he can just redirect it toward his opponent using his quirk. it is a smart way to use a warping quirk to fight." Yayorozu said. "A punch that can't be avoided" Tokoyami said. 

Izuku PoV 

That's it let see you try and warp away this. 

(He does his gauntlet move and Izuku creates a portal to sent the massive explosion outside of the building.)

"what why you..." he said. "Bakugou Katsuki has been eliminated." All might said. "What!" kaachan said. he then looked at his leg to see that it had tape around it. While he is distracted i make my way too the Bomb and help Uraraka secure the bomb.

Chapter Over.