USJ

Izuku PoV

"OK everyone listen up." Mr.Aizawa said tiredly. All of us turn silent to listen. "Today we are going to the USJ." he said. 'Universal Studio Japan!' everyone thought. "It stands for the Unforeseen simulation joint. A rescue training facility." he said. 'Aw man!' some of us thought. "Change into your hero outfits and head outside to the bus." 

at the USJ after meeting thirteen

"woah! there are fake villains here too!" Kirishima said. "what no there aren't!" Thirteen said. villains suddenly show up in the USJ with the three strongest in the back. 'Wait! The smoky guy looks like me! he was the one that brought all the villains here. I guess my quirk belonged to him.' I thought. The guy I saw suddenly warped behind us. "we are here to kill All might so tell us where he is and....what that is this. why do you look like me!" the villain said. Try and catch me if you can!" I say. I then open a huge portal under all of my classmates and teachers feet. everyone fell through as we landed in the principals office.

At the villains HQ 3rd person PoV

"Sir! one of the students looked like me and had a quirk just like mine!" kurogiri said "So that punk shadow giver found a host after all. and that explains how the students escaped. If you run into him again capture him" ??? said. 

Chapter over