Blessing or Curse?

The Teacher walks in and sees everyone fixated on my new appearance. I go to the nurse's office and says that I should see a quirk doctor. the school calls My mom and we see a quirk doctor Immediately. 

"Heh. would you look at that." the doctor says. "What is it." my mom asked. "It looks like the vigilante shadow giver payed your son a visit last night." he said. "Shadow giver?" we both say.
"Yeah. we have had people be normal when they go to bed and the next they wake up with a new quirk or their original quirk  stronger than it was last night. The vigilante  makes copies of villains quirks and give them to people who he thinks will 'change the world'." the doctor explains. "I have a villains quirk." I say in shock. "which villain I don't know but your quirk is called warp gate. you can now make portals to other places. you have to ether see your destination or have been their before. your new appearance is probably how the villain looks. 

On the next weekend. He decides to go to Dagobah beach to try and train his new quirk. He can make a portal big enough for a person to walk through. He can even trap stuff travelling through his portal. when closed his warp gates with something trapped between they got sliced in half. he had to be careful of when he closes his portal. He also wanted to se how long his portals would last on their own. They stood for about 3 hours before they closed on their own. Izuku even discovered that he had his own pocket dimension. He could travel in and out of it without the risk of death. 

On Monday Izuku PoV

'I hope that I am treated better at school now that I have a quirk. I'd better keep the part about it being a copy of a villains quirk a secret though.' I think on my way to school. I could just warp there but I didn't want to get in trouble. I get to class and school starts. during a study hall almost all of my classmates asked me what my quirk was. "My quirk is called warp gate. I can make portals to other places. I can only use my quirk if I can see where I am going or if I have been there before in the past. Apparently my quirk is rare because teleporting quirks are hard to find these days. 

......

Find out the students response in the next chapter.