Sports festival part 1

Izuku PoV 

Today was the day of the sports festival. I have been training for a while and perfected a new move for this event. when I entered the stadium there were so many people watching in the stadium that I started to get stage fright. After Kaachan's.....speech the first event was announced. It was an Obstacle race. 

"GO!" Present mic said starting the race. Todoroki made a giant iceberg to block the exit. I was able to make a portal out of there. I then start to make my way though the course

after a few minutes. 

"It looks like a few students have finally got through the first......Gah!" midnight said as I tapped her shoulder. "where did you come from!" she shouted. "Uuuuuhhhhh. I finished the obstacle course. I used my warp quirk to avoid the obstacles." I said. "I guess first place goes to Izuku Midoriya!"

time skip to the cavalry battle. the teams are the same as in the anime. 

The cavalry battle just started. Everyone was after me and my 1 million points I was able to avoid them and steal a few more points and put the headbands into my pocket dimension. we also Hatsume's inventions to evade everyone. Uraraka and Tokoyami were helpful as well. Todoroki's group was somehow able to steal our 1 million points. when the round ended we were able to steal one of their headbands and get into 4th place getting is into the final round.

chapter over.