sports festival part 2

Izuku PoV

the last round is a 1 vs 1 fight tourney. I  am happy that they have an out of bounds rule! with my warping quirk I have a big advantage! My first fight was against Hitoshi Shinzo. I was able to follow Ojiros advice and didn't respond to any of his questions. I quickly warped him out of the ring. afterwards I found out that he was actually a really nice guy. I even offered to help him train to transfer into the hero course.

timeskip to fight with Todoroki

the fight started and Todoroki sent wave after wave of ice at me I am able to dodge them and sent tele-punches at him. He keep avoiding them too since they only cane in combos of 2. I decide to pull out the new move that I mastered. I throw another 2 punches but he is caught off guard by a third punch hitting him. He could see both my hands when he was hit. that was my new move called my Silhouette knuckle. I can make a misty hand come out of my portals without putting my hand in it myself. Their power is only half of my punches and I can only make 3 at once. Soon I was on the winning end. "My quirk has a dark past too but don't let it hold you back! This is what happens when you don't fight with everything you got!" I say as I land I right hook punching him out of bounds!

Chapter over!