Internship part 2

Izuku PoV

I have been training with Gran Torino for a while and now we are on a train to go hunt down some villains. Suddenly a Nomu burst through the side of the train! Gran Torino kicks it out of the train and follows it telling me to stay on the train. The train then said that it was stopping in Hosu city. "There is trouble downtown. Id better at least check on Iida."

Once down at the action I see Iida's mentor but not him. I go to look for him away from the action afraid that he went looking for the hero killer. I then see him with the hero killer!

"Ow!" Stain said. "Get away from them!" I said

(Timeskip right to the fight)

I was using my portal punches to avoid getting cut my the hero killer. When I used my real hand I was suddenly unable to move. "Your Impressive kid but not good enough." He said.

(The rest goes similarly to the anime but with Izuku moving slot like Gran Torino and him using his portal punches to support Todoroki)

"What the? I can't move!" Stain said. "I caught you between 2 of my portals trapping you. Iida do you want to do the honor of knocking him out?" I asked. "With pleasure Midoriya. Recepro burst!"

You know how this ends already soooo.......