MEETING

( Yn reaches home . Throughout her whole ride she was thinking about what her mom Said. How can she easily Move on from dad. She felt sad . How her father died infront of her dad.

She reached home and went to her bedroom. She did her night routine. )

Yn pov
( Mom how can you easily Move on dad . He died so early . He left us alone .i still remember his sentences. I am still finding his killer. I will surely kill him if I found the killer .

Because of dad's promise I am ready to meet them but if I found them that they are not good or just cheating my mom I will break this relationship. ) 

End of yn's pov
With that she slept

Next day

Ring Ring

Yn- hello

Mom- hello yn !

Yn- yes mom what happened why you called so early ?

Mom- actually I wanted to tell you that I have decided to meet them today this evening we will be going to meet them at their Home .

Yn- okay

Ended call

Yn- Ahh!! She just have to call to tell. this .

( Yn got up and got ready for office . Today she is having a Meeting so she wants to be in time . )

Cha Eun- good morning today we have a meeting with Mr. Hwa .

Yn- okay

( After meeting yn went to her office and cha eun also followed her. )

Yn- eun please bring me a cup of coffee .

Cha Eun- sure

Yn- Ahh .... I forgot about meeting arranged by mom. Hell!!

Cha Eun- So are you going  ?

Yn- Hmm I have to

Cha Eun- best of luck

Yn- thanks

Cha Eun- what is their family background .

Yn- He is also a businessman, only this much I know .

Cha Eun- how ?

Yn - I heard mom telling many times that she met him in a buisness meeting.

Cha Eun- oh

Yn- I am having a headache

Cha eun- let me help you

Yn- thanks

Cha eun- welcome

yn - it's time to go I will see you later .

Cha eun- bye

Yn- hmm

( I drove the car straight to my mansion because I have to get ready and than to my mom's mansion. )