ALIVE??

Yn pov

Finally the moment came the host Called oppa's name and yes they have won a award . They went and gave a speech . I was cheering them up the most happy were the girls .

( Sorry I found many videos but this was the only one I can get )

Than taeyeon and Suzy unnie were called on stage as they also won the Awards .

Than BP went as they also got selected for the award. 

Host- Well today we have an award for a person who is very famous among womens as their role model . Kim Yn . Yes she has achieved the award and we also have our chief guest who will be giving the award to her .

( I was very happy . Than I and the chief guest were called to recieve the award as you know I am also a fashion designer and event manager . So I was nervous I don't know who the person is but really I am nervous .

Oppa's and unnie's congratulated me but I can see unnie's were nervous I know they are hiding something but what ?

I didn't asked and went in the stage . There came the person or the chief guest . I can barely see his face due to the lights. Though I can't see his face but I can tell he is handsome.

When we reached at the mid stage I saw the person's face which made my heart broken . I felt tears streaming down my face. )

Yn- He

Yn- He... He is alive ??

( This was the only thing that came from my mouth .

He was smiling at me . I can't understand what is happening ?  I saw towards the direction to unnie's and saw they were nervous as before and oppa's were shocked .

I can't even wait I didn't said anything I just hugged him . I don't know for how long I was craving for this hug . Tears didn't stopped . I was crying out of joy . )